Road Steak

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So there I was, driving home from work. I seen a bunch of stuff on the road, but figured it was garbage until I got up closer. I get out to look and to my surprise, it was steak strewn all over the road.
I picked one up and they were still frozen so I gathered them all up. The expiration date on them is 3 months away. I opened one and it smelled ok, they're all still sealed.
I live in a very, very rural area and found them on a gravel road so the odds that someone fucked with them first is nil to none.
What say you sherdog, would you trust it?
Here's the haul, it's Natural Choice brand.
yio9eHJ.jpg

Dang, a couple of those look like tenderloins.

Cops are on to you ts. Textbook steakout

Grilling kills bacteria or some shit so oh yeah go for it

I only eat the world's greatest steaks.

trump-steaks-sharper-image.jpg

As long as theyre sealed then I'd chow down
Cant be anything on that road thats worse than the bacteria in the slaughterhouse

Since they were still frozen you should be good.

If they're still sealed and frozen then I don't see how you can go wrong.

Inspect the package closely and look for any needle marks in case some psycho injected it with anthrax..... In fact, if you wait for it to thaw, then squeeze the package hard, that should reveal any tiny holes, because the juice would leak out.

And if the packaging has branding, like it's from a legit company and not packaged in some psycho's basement, then you're good to go.

Enjoy your road steaks!

Just go for it, it's only your life at steak.

This thread will get a mention at the Darwin Awards

Probably fell off a truck, odds are they are ok to eat. Id go for it.

Microwave them to kill off the toxins and eat it with some cold ketchup and mayo

If they're still sealed and frozen then I don't see how you can go wrong.

Inspect the package closely and look for any needle marks in case some psycho injected it with anthrax..... In fact, if you wait for it to thaw, then squeeze the package hard, that should reveal any tiny holes, because the juice would leak out.

And if the packaging has branding, like it's from a legit company and not packaged in some psycho's basement, then you're good to go.

Enjoy your road steaks!
There was 4 flat boxes and the big box that those 4 go in on the road. The steaks themselves don't have a brand, but have an expiration date. Brand name was Natural Choice.

Last edited:
Bbq one up for a friend before you try them

Back