Road fc full fights working and legal link

http://m.live.sports.media.daum.net/video/roadfc/150680/150884

I would like opinions on Marlon Sandro's draw result. It's so rare to have a draw it just seems a little suspicious. Unfortunately I don't have good enough reception here to watch the fight so please give me some feedback. Thanks!

i don't think a draw is too crazy in that fight. i would have scored it for kim, with him winning rounds 1 and 3, and sandro winning round 2, but i think round 1 was pretty close. i believe the final scores were 29-29 so i think the judges scored the first round as a draw.

nothing suspicious about it in my opinion, and like i said i would have scored it for kim.

i don't think a draw is too crazy in that fight. i would have scored it for kim, with him winning rounds 1 and 3, and sandro winning round 2, but i think round 1 was pretty close. i believe the final scores were 29-29 so i think the judges scored the first round as a draw.

nothing suspicious about it in my opinion, and like i said i would have scored it for kim.

Thanks. Good to know. Going to watch it shortly

OK I watched it. I have the first round to Marlon. It was close but i thought he was more effective with damage etc. Second round clearly Marlon. Pretty much a dominant round. Third round was Kims but less dominant and Sandro certainly picked it up at the end. Great fight. I enjoyed it :) I don't think it was a draw though.

The draw was appropriate I thought. 10-10 first, Sandro 10-9, and Kim 10-9. Good to see Kim can more than hold his own against a still very solid FW, hopefully he's right back to BW though. I feel bad for the guy but Kim should also really consider shaving his head.

Good to see Takano continuing to pick up wins, her striking looked improved in this fight. Park could be a legitimate prospect, took 2 quality vets to competitive decisions and she's still only 18 years old.

Didn't expect Nezu to completely blow away Park like that. Park is a decent prospect but it was too much too early for him. I love watching Nezu, this run he's been on is great, one of the more underrated JMMA guys right now.

Yoon Jun Lee looked great other than gassing a bit but it was a fast paced fight. I would love to see him vs Nezu if Lee stays in ROAD, would give Lee a chance to have wins over DEEP, ROAD, and Shooto champs.

Another highly entertaining ROAD event, shame more people don't pay attention to them.

Last edited:
Good to see Takano continuing to pick up wins, her striking looked improved in this fight. Park could be a legitimate prospect, took 2 quality vets to competitive decisions and she's still only 18 years old.

Didn't expect Nezu to completely blow away Park like that. Park is a decent prospect but it was too much too early for him. I love watching Nezu, this run he's been on is great, one of the more underrated JMMA guys right now.

yeah, great stuff from park against sarami. they're turning out some impressive young girls that are competing well against established fighters.

and yeah, nezu was really surprising.

Back