ROAD FC 36: Riki Fukuda vs Kim Nae-Chul

Happy birthday, Albert Cheng!

I'm not always big on fancy entrances (I think most people's opinions of the "great" entrances are overblown), but I like Shinji's kabuki costume.

Huge update: FREE LIVE STREAM!!!!!!!!!!

Burenzorig is out, Hyung Seok Lee moves from his alternate bout and steps in against Gleristone Santos. Young Seung Cho replaces Lee in the alternate bout. Cho was a top BW prospect that subbed current King of Pancrase Issei Tamura in his last fight. This will be his first fight in 2 years, I'm not sure if he was in military duty or not.

Burenzorig is out, Hyung Seok Lee moves from his alternate bout and steps in against Gleristone Santos. Young Seung Cho replaces Lee in the alternate bout. Cho was a top BW prospect that subbed current King of Pancrase Issei Tamura in his last fight. This will be his first fight in 2 years, I'm not sure if he was in military duty or not.
Just discovered the change on Tapology. Big step up for Lee.

My revised picks:
http://www.tapology.com/ue/43406-1169099.png
43406-1169099.png

Yeah, he was recently stripped due to failure to defend it and for joining the tournament. Issei Tamura was promoted from interim to King of Pancrase in his place.

Kuntz missed weight, loses half of his purse and will be deducted 5 points if he doesn't make it later.

Andy Main: “I am delighted to be able to participate in this competition and this is the first time there has ever been such a big prize in Asia as well as internationally. I’m sure I will win the championship.”

Kim Chang-Hyun: “I spent a lot of money preparing for this match, as it’s my return after two years. Please watch what I’m going to do.”

Kim Won-Ki: “I am so happy to participate in this $1 million tournament and I know this opponent is a strong fighter. I will win by any means except fouls.”

Shamil Zavurov: “Now my condition is very good and what I expect is, as always, victory.”

Park Dae-Sung: “I’m Park Dae-Sung with Team MOB. I believe everyone gets three big opportunities in life, and this is tournament is one of them. Because I am young, I will survive until the end of it.”

Rodrigo Caporal: “I respect every fighter, but my goal is to be a champion.”

Hong Young-Ki: “I challenged for the featherweight title and challenged in a lightweight tournament. But this is my first foreign opponent. However, I feel the same feeling of a Taekwondo fighter is coming from Kunz. I want to be in the best condition and have the best fight with him tomorrow.”

Leo Kuntz: “I am sorry to Hong Young-Ki because I didn’t make weight. Thank you for accepting the fight. I am glad to be able to come back to Korea and plan to have a good time with my Korean family after the match. I’ll show you a great performance tomorrow.”

Albert Cheng: “Thank you for inviting me to Korea. I am happy to be in the tournament. Let me just say one thing: I came here to win. Thank you.”

Sasaki Shinji: “In December, I lost to the champion by KO. This time, I will give you a great victory after winning.”

Kim Nae-Chul: “I thankful for being able to participate as the main event for such a big tournament. I am very excited to fight tomorrow. I’ll fight like crazy. Thank you.”

Fukuda Riki: “I think it’s an honor to be the main event of this great contest.”

ROAD FC Lightweight Champion Kwon A-Sol: “I have competed with some of you, and watched some of you, but I want you to fight hard so that you can win the tournament. I do wish that the Korean players will not be disqualified. I would like one of the Korean players to come up and fight me.”

Who has the link to watch this, road says it's free

Thanks

First three fights down, just the early prelims. Seo beats Lee by UD. Seo (different Seo) beats Park by KO/TKO rd two. Min beats Cho by one punch KO round one. Coverage picks back up at the top of the hour.

Back