Road FC 15

Doo Won Seo isn't a journeyman when you consider the fact that he's 7-1 as a featherweight (his one loss being to Joachim Hansen in their first fight). He's also by far the most well known/famous MMA fighter that isn't Akiyama in South Korea. (much more famous than KZ or DHK)

He was fighting middleweights and huge welterweights like Ellenberger (where he was doing very well until the cut) when he had a journeyman's record.

Hansen is probably past his prime, but he's still a big name and can definitely hang in the UFC and produce exciting fights.

I don't know if Seo is more famous than DHK though. Seo had one program that isn't much about him. Just a member of the quire, with a mma background.

But DHK on the other hand is almost a main member of a comedy show.

Just sayin :)

and I don't think even if UFC could sign up Seo, Seo won't go. he is doing well in Road FC, he is having fame, money, and all the friends and teammates and the President Jung. I think he would and personally, he should be a Road's star. Look at what happened to Road after Nam went off. Nam and Seo were the columns holding up Road FC and now Jung has to make Kwon a sol be the column, which is a long way to go.

Back