Road FC 15

On a happier note, Yoon Dong Sik vs Hukuda on Road FC 16!!!!!!!! Return of the Dongbar!!!!!!!

It is, but they were both eliminated before the final rounds.
And people often mistake crying fist to be like TUF. It isnt. TUF features real pros. Crying Fist features people with no pro fights. Kim was an ex yakuza.member. Park was a street thug. Yeah they make great TV, but they have no business co.maining arguably one of asia's biggest MMA org.

I mean the quality of the fighters on the show were so low that Lim(winner) lost in a semi pro fight in last weeks central legue (Road FC's semi and amateur tourney).
/rant 2

i see. yeah, i didn't watch the show but i think i've seen clips. i don't hold it against ROAD though. whatever they need to do to get viewers is fine by me, and i'm definitely not opposed to fun fights for their own sake.

and i get being frustrated that these fighters get a higher position than more deserving guys, but especially with fights like yoon vs. takaya, these fights bring more eyes to the other guys and ROAD itself which is good for the other fighters.

On a happier note, Yoon Dong Sik vs Hukuda on Road FC 16!!!!!!!! Return of the Dongbar!!!!!!!

awesome, i immediately thought of that fight when i read they signed yoon. great, great fight.

Minowaman is in South Korea

10367714_735454963179679_3682356391693866579_n.jpg

Update:
Dae Sung Kim vs. Chan Ho Lee Confirmed
Preliminary Card | Middleweight | 185 lbs (84.0 kg)
3 x 5 Minute Rounds Bout Page

Ho Tak Oh vs. Tyrone Henderson Confirmed
Preliminary Card | Featherweight | 144 lbs (65.5 kg)
3 x 5 Minute Rounds

weighin__3.jpg

Weigh-in results from MMA-In-Asia:

Event: ROAD Fighting Championship 015
Date: Saturday 31 May, 2014
Time: 18:00 KST Young Guns 14 start, 20:00 KST Main Card start
Place: Chiak Stadium, Wonju, South Korea

Main Card Matches:

Featherweight Superfight
Joachim Hansen 65.75 versus Seo Doo-Won 65.70

Middleweight Match
Ikuhisa Minowa 83.10 versus Park Jung-Gyo 84.25

Bantamweight Match
Issei Tamura 61.50 versus Kim Soo-Chul 61.60

Featherweight Match
Kosuke Umeda 65.80 versus Kil Young-Bok 65.95

soochul1.jpg

kim soo chul interview from MMA-In-Asia:

MMA-in-ASIA: You are gaining a lot of popularity with your recent performances. Do you see yourself as becoming the face of Korean fighters?

Kim: No, I don

Don't forget Min Woo Kim. Ask any team or coaches in Korea and they would all say talent wise this kid might have the brightest future.

Don't forget Min Woo Kim. Ask any team or coaches in Korea and they would all say talent wise this kid might have the brightest future.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see him against decent competition. Still, winning pro fights while.only training on weekends is no ordinary feat.

On a side note, its a shame that some of the best KMMA gyms (KTT, EC, Nova) don't participate in Road FC events. The Top FC event last night was mediocre at best. Hope the TopFc and Road FC patch things up and give us Donggi Yang v Fukuda, Lee Gwanghee v Kwon A Sol 2, Han Sung Hwa v Kwon Bae Yong.

Back