Roach: This will not be Pac's last fight, and we dont want Crawford next

true, but is mayweather game? he seems to be loving retirement

They've talked a lot about it. Floyd wants 50 and Pac is the most money out there. Plus, they won't have trouble iwth negotiations now that they are friends. It make sense all the way around.

You think Floyd would consider 51?

I mean if you throw enough money at him he would but that money is unlikely to be there. I guess if Canelo won in impressive fashion over GGG then maybe that rematch but other then that I can't see it.

I mean if you throw enough money at him he would but that money is unlikely to be there. I guess if Canelo won in impressive fashion over GGG then maybe that rematch but other then that I can't see it.

Floyd might be 45 before Canelo fights GGG.

Of course they don't Crawford next. Why risk a loss and losing tons of money on a Mayweather rematch for a pedestrian paycheck?

Roach doesn't want manny to lose because he wants a mayweather rematch

They've talked a lot about it. Floyd wants 50 and Pac is the most money out there. Plus, they won't have trouble iwth negotiations now that they are friends. It make sense all the way around.

Next may?

I dont think they intend to fight Crawford. I dont blame them either, Pacs about at the end of the road and Ive got no issue with those guys picking and choosing as theyve earned it imo.

It doesnt make sense to say not right now. You sure as shit dont want to fight him when hes even better and Pacs even older.
Yeah but I'd rather see him fight Crawford one and done then retire. Maybe a fight with Mayweather after if it materializes.

I want to know who the best is between Garcia, Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Brook, Porter, and Khan.

That will probably take a decade to discover. If they were ufc fighters we'd know in 18 months. Boxing:rolleyes:

Next may?

That's what Floyd wants. Pac will have a fight in between then so you can't really get in depth because anything can happen (cut, injury, ect...Pac won't lose)

Pac - Bud would be a hell of an exciting fight. Even at Pacs age he still throws alot of punches - not as much but still... The only reason why he doesn't want the fight with Bud is he doesn't want to risk not getting May on Cinco.

They don't even talk to Roach until training camp starts.

That's what Floyd wants. Pac will have a fight in between then so you can't really get in depth because anything can happen (cut, injury, ect...Pac won't lose)

What about the network?

I dont think they intend to fight Crawford. I dont blame them either, Pacs about at the end of the road and Ive got no issue with those guys picking and choosing as theyve earned it imo.

It doesnt make sense to say not right now. You sure as shit dont want to fight him when hes even better and Pacs even older.

Pac should do it though for the good of boxing. Just like De La Hoya did for him and mayweather. Oscar was done when he fought those guys and he knew it but in doing so he passed the torch and created two huge selling ppv stars to take his place. Without fighting Oscar they never reach those heights.
Now it's there turn to do the same.
You could argue mayweather did it somewhat for Canelo( who's now the highest selling ) but fuck it fight Thurman, Pac fight Crawford/ Canelo . So what you lose, let the new guys shine.
I believe they call it "putting them over" in WWF

Back