Roach: This will not be Pac's last fight, and we dont want Crawford next

Pac is. Back again?

Lol

I dont think they intend to fight Crawford. I dont blame them either, Pacs about at the end of the road and Ive got no issue with those guys picking and choosing as theyve earned it imo.

It doesnt make sense to say not right now. You sure as shit dont want to fight him when hes even better and Pacs even older.

I dont think they intend to fight Crawford. I dont blame them either, Pacs about at the end of the road and Ive got no issue with those guys picking and choosing as theyve earned it imo.

It doesnt make sense to say not right now. You sure as shit dont want to fight him when hes even better and Pacs even older.
Thats why Broner/Garcia were such logical choices on Pac's return.

I think Pac will end his career on something big, if not Crawford or Floyd, hes going to fight Canelo on Cinco de Mayo weekend

It will be Jessie Vargas in November and Floyd next summer.

TC is a low reward high risk fight for Manny. PAC has already won the lineal title at 140 against Hatton back then.

I was hoping for the Crawford fight but I understand why they wouldn't want it right now. Although I think Manny beats him, Crawford is still the most difficult opponent stylistically out of the choices.

Vargas is a tough but winnable fight and like Wand says it will be Mayweather next year.

Give me Crawford/Spence next!

It will be Jessie Vargas in November and Floyd next summer.

TC is a low reward high risk fight for Manny. PAC has already won the lineal title at 140 against Hatton back then.

This.

Definitely disappointed, but I get the feeling the bobfather has the final say, and bob is going to want a platform for TC to explode out to the public, that means I think manny will face Crawford at some point. hopefully Thurman or Garcia can be figured out if not

I think Pac/Crawford could go either way

Definitely disappointed, but I get the feeling the bobfather has the final say, and bob is going to want a platform for TC to explode out to the public, that means I think manny will face Crawford at some point. hopefully Thurman or Garcia can be figured out if not

I think Pac/Crawford could go either way

Bob will take the Mayweather money. No way he passes that up. He'd need about 10 Crawford fights to equal that if (and that's still a big if) he beat Pac.

Still think Bradley>Crawford, Pac shouldn't worry too much imo.

Wait a minute so Mayweather (who is older then Pacquiao) outclassed Pacquiao in the fight of the century and had nothing left to prove so fights berto to finish his contract with showtime and everyone loses their mind saying its a cherry pick and want a guy who's damn near 40 to move up in weight (again) against GGG but yet people throw the "pacs at the end of the road" excuse when he doesn't fight Crawford who I actually believe he has a chance to beat?

Its just like the whole Danny Garcia situation. When people talk about Floyd vs Garcia they complain and say its a mismatch/cherry pick but when they talk about Pacquiao vs Garcia they say that's a good match up LOL. I mean Mayweather in my opinion is a better boxer then Paquiao but you guys must have him levels ahead.

Wait a minute so Mayweather (who is older then Pacquiao) outclassed Pacquiao in the fight of the century and had nothing left to prove so fights berto to finish his contract with showtime and everyone loses their mind saying its a cherry pick and want a guy who's damn near 40 to move up in weight (again) against GGG but yet people throw the "pacs at the end of the road" excuse when he doesn't fight Crawford who I actually believe he has a chance to beat?

Its just like the whole Danny Garcia situation. When people talk about Floyd vs Garcia they complain and say its a mismatch/cherry pick but when they talk about Pacquiao vs Garcia they say that's a good match up LOL. I mean Mayweather in my opinion is a better boxer then Paquiao but you guys must have him levels ahead.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Because you're a rookie and need to learn the game.

Styles make fights not records or accomplishments.

No one wants to see Danny vs Floyd because Danny's style has no shot. He's a puncher but his feet are too slow and he doesn't have the mauling style to trap Floyd against the ropes aka Castillo or Maidana 1. Danny would be 10-1 dog in that fight.

People want to see Danny vs Manny because both guys are punchers. Manny is always the aggressor and will force Danny into a slugfest at some point, that's why fight fans want to see it.

Manny is still in senate sessions, two months to train for a prime Crawford is too much to ask for. It's a low reward high risk fight. Beating TC does nothing for his legacy because he's already set there. He's already been the lineal at 140.

Manny and Floyd want to cash out one more time against each other and that's fine by me. I actually enjoyed that fight. I was in Vegas for it.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Don't even try to deny it, PUO. Jay made it clear that it was everyone.

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

Because you're a rookie and need to learn the game.

Styles make fights not records or accomplishments.

No one wants to see Danny vs Floyd because Danny's style has no shot. He's a puncher but his feet are too slow and he doesn't have the mauling style to trap Floyd against the ropes aka Castillo or Maidana 1. Danny would be 10-1 dog in that fight.

People want to see Danny vs Manny because both guys are punchers. Manny is always the aggressor and will force Danny into a slugfest at some point, that's why fight fans want to see it.

Manny is still in senate sessions, two months to train for a prime Crawford is too much to ask for. It's a low reward high risk fight. Beating TC does nothing for his legacy because he's already set there. He's already been the lineal at 140.

Manny and Floyd want to cash out one more time against each other and that's fine by me. I actually enjoyed that fight. I was in Vegas for it.

Be honest Wand, did you cry when Pac lost? Even one tear counts.

Of course not. Out of the 3 recent losses, the Bradley 1 was the worst. Had a viewing party here, 40+ ppl.
Riots were about to ensue.

Don't even try to deny it, PUO. Jay made it clear that it was everyone.

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif
True. I punted a kitten 100 yards.

But ya, I really dont care who these guys fight at the end of such amazing careers. Theyve got nothing to prove to anyone. If they choose to go out fighting young top dogs that is awesome. If they choose to cherry pick an easy going away party that is fine with me too. Guys like Floy, Pac, and Cotto have earned that right imo.

True. I punted a kitten 100 yards.

But ya, I really dont care who these guys fight at the end of such amazing careers. Theyve got nothing to prove to anyone. If they choose to go out fighting young top dogs that is awesome. If they choose to cherry pick an easy going away party that is fine with me too. Guys like Floy, Pac, and Cotto have earned that right imo.

That's what I've been saying for a while. The young guys should be battling it out to see who the best of their generation is, not angling for fights with old guys. At this point, beating Pac/Cotto/Floyd is not what it once was anyway, not by a long shot.

I want to know who the best is between Garcia, Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Brook, Porter, and Khan.

Bob will take the Mayweather money. No way he passes that up. He'd need about 10 Crawford fights to equal that if (and that's still a big if) he beat Pac.
true, but is mayweather game? he seems to be loving retirement

Back