Roach - "Danny Garcia 4 Pacquiao" - ARUM "Fight Possible!"

Thread needs more swift imo.

GOAT shirt
Danny-Garcia-face.jpg

Take this shit back to del paso heights, oak park or whatever ghetto slum you originate from. Yuck

Take this shit back to del paso heights, oak park or whatever ghetto slum you originate from. Yuck

I thought the sarcasm would be picked up, but you sound upset.

I recall everyone posting this pic and talking about how scared of Mathysse was after that fight and how he'd duck him etc.

Ya I remember this one on another site
i8VUrkA1js7wB.gif

Much better than another fight against JMM

is there any non-haymon GB fighter available for pac ?

Id rather see Maidana. See how Pac deals with Maidanas awkwardness.

Even Porter or Thurman. Khan would be huge.

Garcia should use his last fight at 140 to rematch Matthysse or Herrera who he lost his last fight too. Roach does this all the time. He constantly picks out guys who look vulnerable in their last fights. Thankfully he is just the trainer.

In my perfect world at least.

Kahn is a better name than Garcia? STFU you don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

NEW YORK – Bob Arum is interested in making a Manny Pacquiao-Danny Garcia fight for November if Garcia is contractually committed to Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions.

The uncertainty regarding which Al Haymon-managed boxers actually are under contract with Golden Boy is perhaps the most important question that remains to be answered after Richard Schaefer’s departure from the company Monday. But if Garcia, as his father/trainer Angel Garcia has indicated, is indeed a Golden Boy boxer, Arum would seriously consider Garcia as Pacquiao’s next opponent – particularly if Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez isn’t interested in a fifth fight against Pacquiao.

“You understand I’m a promoter, but also a lawyer,” Arum said prior to a news conference Wednesday for the Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez fight Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. “So I don’t go by rumors or anything. If Garcia is with Golden Boy and he is free to fight Manny Pacquiao, he would be moving to the top of the list.”

When asked if that meant Philadelphia’s Garcia (28-0, 16 KOs) would move above even Marquez (56-7-1, 40 KOs) on that list, Arum added, “I don’t want to say because Marquez, I don’t know if he wants the fight or not.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-pacquiao-garcia-possible-if-golden-boy-him--78570

Make it happen. If Garcia signed with GB before he hired Haymon, make it happen.

Im down for that fight. Would love to see it.

Both offer a big win for the other.

What weight would this likely be? Danny coming up?

I reckon 147, can't see manny dropping back down. He's still lineal at 140 though isn't he?

I reckon 147, can't see manny dropping back down. He's still lineal at 140 though isn't he?

I believe so. Hell of a welcoming party for Swift.

Great fight but Danny is the truth. Not sure who Id pick there.

Danny is the truth ??

Last time a checked some D-level fighter outworked him. Manny will destroy him.

You're looking bad.

Back