Roach - "Danny Garcia 4 Pacquiao" - ARUM "Fight Possible!"

garcia would beat malignaggi for sure.

not as bad as porter did, but he'd win.

Marquez vs Garcia sounds like a fun fight, i wish we could see it.

I agree with this. I don't see much improvement with him, he's already physically/athletically overachieving and his RIQ looks to have peaked as well. He's a formidable Champion right now but I can imagine a lot of talented guys catching up to him quickly. Marquez would give him hell at 140 and 147 (still can't figure out why they've never fought), could they have been keeping Danny-boy away from the Mexican Legend?

I also don't think he'll deal well with an athlete that fights him smart. Again, Amir Khan was boxing his socks off until he got careless and set his feet too long.

Hed beat Marquez' ass and he fucking handled Khan. No idea what fight you saw.

Marquez handles Danny. A guy that boxes has the upperhand on the kid. He's been fighting a lot of guys that come forward lately. It'll be interesting to see how he handles guys with RIQ as high or higher than his.

Marquez would trade with him and get put on his ass. Marquez is more than willing to exchange, hes not exactly some tactful mastermind these days.

Big Garcia fan but Pac is a bad matchup for him, not sure how he wins this without getting the knockout.

Marquez would trade with him and get put on his ass. Marquez is more than willing to exchange, hes not exactly some tactful mastermind these days.

And you think trading with Marquez is a walk in the park for Danny?

I like the fight.. Garcia is undefeated.. kinda.. and deserves to be in the conversation

Point out where I said that.

Perceived as a forgone conclusion that Danny's got the upperhand in an exchange with Marquez, as if it'd be easy.

Perceived as a forgone conclusion that Danny's got the upperhand in an exchange with Marquez, as if it'd be easy.

Yes Ill confidently say that Danny would put Marquez on his ass. Marquez gets hit with huge shots in every fight now.

No where in my posts did I say its an easy thing to do.

Yes Ill confidently say that Danny would put Marquez on his ass. Marquez gets hit with huge shots in every fight now.

Marquez gets caught a lot...especially when he stays in the pocket and decides to trade with his opponents...

It happened with Pac several times, Katsidis, Tim Bradley almost floored him, hell, Mike fu*king Alvardo knocked him down.

I imagine Danny Garcia would floor him at least once, getting caught with that perfectly timed looping hook.

And Marquez has been lighting dudes up lately, he hits guys with huge shots in every fight now. Danny has just as much of a chance getting put on his ass in an exchange. You make it sound like easy work to put Marquez down. Or are you just being facetious by throwing out "put him on his ass" but dont really feel that way for sure. If you are positive that'll happen, then you're obviously considering it a "walk in the park" for Danny since it's so obvious he's gonna put Marquez down.

Getting knocked down vs winning a fight are two separate things.

I talked about Marquez beating Danny, and all I get back is Danny would put Marquez on his ass...

Getting knocked down vs winning a fight are two separate things.

I talked about Marquez beating Danny, and all I get back is Danny would put Marquez on his ass...

This would be a great fight though...

I imagine Danny Garcia would open as a slight favorite....

JMM is a tought fight for anyone (with the exception of Mayweather).

And Marquez has been lighting dudes up lately, he hits guys with huge shots in every fight now. Danny has just as much of a chance getting put on his ass in an exchange. You make it sound like easy work to put Marquez down. Or are you just being facetious by throwing out "put him on his ass" but dont really feel that way for sure. If you are positive that'll happen, then you're obviously considering it a "walk in the park" for Danny since it's so obvious he's gonna put Marquez down.

Do you have a learning disability or something? Id pick Danny to win the fight and I do think Marquez would get put down. Not sure what else youd like to hear.

When this conversation started it was you claiming Danny couldnt handle Marquez' boxing skills and fight IQ, remember?

Marquez handles Danny. A guy that boxes has the upperhand on the kid. He's been fighting a lot of guys that come forward lately. It'll be interesting to see how he handles guys with RIQ as high or higher than his

I pointed out how Marquez doesnt exactly use boxing skills or fight IQ anymore. Yes, I think Danny handles Marquez. I also think it would be competitive in the process.

You cant take what that guy says seriously. Like someone else said if garcia was cuban that dude would be all over him

yea that's definitely not true....

I've been critical of Cuban fighters in the past. I've been critical of Abril and I've been critical of Peter Quillin's recent performances.

I just don't rate Garcia as highly as a lot of people do. He doesn't have a great jab, he's easy to hit. He's slow.

The one skill Garcia has is that he's unassuming and other fighters cant take him seriously and he capitalizes off that. Let's be honest part of boxing is a mental game. No one fears Danny Garcia. He's not a massive puncher, he's not a master technician in the ring. Everyone wants to fight him.

Do you have a learning disability or something? Id pick Danny to win the fight and I do think Marquez would get put down. Not sure what else youd like to hear.

When this conversation started it was you claiming Danny couldnt handle Marquez' boxing skills and fight IQ, remember?

I pointed out how Marquez doesnt exactly use boxing skills or fight IQ anymore. Yes, I think Danny handles Marquez. I also think it would be competitive in the process.
Learning disability? hah cute.........
And I disagree. Marquez used some smarts against Alavarado. You really think a guy just all of a sudden stops thinking in the ring? Maybe you should try watching marquez's last few fights again....Better yet maybe not. Agree to disagree, Marquez handles Danny.

If Haymon is really about his "fighters" he makes this fight for Danny.

Would be the biggest pay day and fight in Danny's career. Big risk but bigger reward if he wins.

Idiotic post.

His skills may have slipped a bit since he is 40+ but he is just as smart and witty in the ring still. Boxing IQ is still plenty there.

If Haymon is really about his "fighters" he makes this fight for Danny.

Would be the biggest pay day and fight in Danny's career. Big risk but bigger reward if he wins.

Marquez is with Top Rank, I'm thinking that Cold War continues.

Marquez is with Top Rank, I'm thinking that Cold War continues.

Garcia vs Pac was what I was talking about.

Haymon's fighters are technically free agents and can fight on any showcase or against any promoter's fighters. He just "advises" them.

But yes a Marquez or Pacquiao fight would be great for Danny.

Back