Roach - "Danny Garcia 4 Pacquiao" - ARUM "Fight Possible!"

500px-Rustle-mania.jpg

Garcia isn't beating Matthysse in a rematch at 140. Unless his eye shuts again which isn't out of the question.

Closed eyes can happen when you get punched in the face repeatedly.

Garcia beats Mathysse everytime.

Closed eyes can happen when you get punched in the face repeatedly.

Garcia beats Mathysse everytime.

I seriously wonder what the odds would be in a rematch...

if I remember correctly, Matty was -240 in the first fight.

I would take Matty in a rematch if he came in as an underdog.

Ive had this argument way to many times elsewhere so I'm going to say my peace and drop it.

But, the eye didn't close from a punch. It's on video. Matthysse wasn't getting hit consistently until the eye closed, and won the majority of the first 6 rds. It's funny how people continually talk about Garcia taking over, but fail to mention he didn't take over until the eye closed.

He still almost pulled it out in the end with everything going Garcia's way, the eye, low blows, that suspect KD (pulled head down, between the ropes). Matthysse easily wins a rematch and possibly tko's Garcia very late.

THat's a pretty bold statement to say Garcia wins everytime.

It was from a punch. You could literally see it happening during the fight.

Garcia landed the left hand on Mathysse all night long.

I don't really care if people think Mathysse could win a rematch but I don't much care for the idea that Garcia didn't beat Mathysse down fair and square.

5.gif

iNadWOes8VAqQ.gif

Punches didnt cause the eye? Lol.

Weird how all those punches that landed there didnt cause the damage. That is new.

So that was the only thing that hit his eye? Lol.

Thanks.

This shows what I was talking about. Pulls his head down, then hits him between the ropes. Ref never did anything.

Matthysse was winning that rd. Its funny, because he wins the fight if the ref does his job there based on the judges scorecards.

ugh.

Had this discussion with President once already.

Garcia clearly lands shots, Mathysse falls in, Garcia gets out of the way, Mathysse falls down.

Clean KD. Watching in slo mo makes it look like something it wasn't.

ugh.

Had this discussion with President once already.

Garcia clearly lands shots, Mathysse falls in, Garcia gets out of the way, Mathysse falls down.

Clean KD. Watching in slo mo makes it look like something it wasn't.

Ruslan's knockdown was clean against Bradley in round 1. Eat $hit.

matthysse vs garcia rematch is intriguing .

the way lucas adapted against molina , managed to get inside , shortened his punches , went to the body , and broke him down was interesting to watch.
molina is no garcia , but their styles are similar , and mathysse showed something new in that fight .

Good bye bank.

marquez wants 10m for a rematch, i guess this is why they're looking at other options

Lucas is made for Danny lol... I'm not interested in a rematch... I want Danny vs Prov!!

Pac would crush Danny Boy and hopefuly beat his racist father up afterwards.

Garcia's one of the biggest overachievers in boxing. Plus he's slow, and just not impressive in any area. He can't handle straight punches. That's an easy one for Pacquiao.

If Pac really wants to challenge himself (apart from the Mayweather fight of course) he can fight a better, more skilled opponent in Shawn Porter. Or Even Keith Thurman.

He's supposedly doing one more at 140 first. ^^

Back