Roach - "Danny Garcia 4 Pacquiao" - ARUM "Fight Possible!"

I wouldn't call Danny low-hanging fruit. He has some very solid wins against top competition on his record. He's a lineal champion in a pretty talented division, even if you think he's a bit overrated that's a tough opponent.

Between Porter, thurman & Garcia, which do you think is the easiest fight for pac? That's right, Garcia. I didn't call him low-hanging fruit because he's not legit. But in a very deep division...he's one of those who has a belt that pac can easily beat. He is the low hanging fruit among the champs. He has good counters & solid KO power....tell me if pac hasn't face anyone with that caliber. I hope no one considers pac as just another matthyse...that would be major lols...

I would not like a Porter fight at the moment. He hasn't had a fight since the loss, nor has one coming up. He lost a close fight, and if he looked strong in a rematch, could warrant a fight.

Brook is still out. Who knows when he will be abck.

Same Garcia who struggled with Morales, Judah, and lost to Herrera??? That guy?

Ya man that guy. Because those are his only fights.

The same Manny that got his head knocked off by JMM too, because thats his only fight as well.

Oh, and
Danny+Garcia+Drops+Erik+Morales.gif

b616n3.gif

I think people forget what Danny actually did to Zab because Zab finished well.

Between Porter, thurman & Garcia, which do you think is the easiest fight for pac? That's right, Garcia. I didn't call him low-hanging fruit because he's not legit. But in a very deep division...he's one of those who has a belt that pac can easily beat. He is the low hanging fruit among the champs. He has good counters & solid KO power....tell me if pac hasn't face anyone with that caliber. I hope no one considers pac as just another matthyse...that would be major lols...

Those guys aren't even in the same division though. Garcia is by far the most accomplished out of those fighters, and is the #1 140 pound fighter in the world. The other two guys are welterweights, and don't even hold meaningful titles.

But to answer your question, I think they are all pretty even. I don't think Garcia is an easier opponent than Porter or Thurman. What separates them is that Garcia is the lineal champ at 140, so the fight makes sense.

Why would Pacquiao fight guys that are bigger than him, not stars, who don't hold lineal titles? That wouldn't make any sense at all. There's nothing to gain by beating them. Garcia is the fight to make.

At this point in Pacquiao's career, he needs to be fighting in his real weight class, and that is 140. He looked way more natural and lean against Algieri than he did bulking up to 147 the last few years. The only 147 fight left for Pacquiao is Mayweather, but anybody he fights needs to be at 140, imo.

I think Pac beats him relatively easy

I'm not sure I think the new methodical, more cautious Pac is a great version of the man. He's talented enough to beat guys like Algieri and Rios with one hand. But Danny Garcia is a good counter puncher, with real stopping power. I could easily see him catching a guy like Pac in an exchange with one of those huge hooks.

Danny is real good and with real power but PAC beats him 116-112 at least with many one KD. Garcia never seen speed and angles like pac. This fight would be nice but it's leftovers compared to the real one left. I rather floyd and pac close out their careers with a trilogy or at least two matches between them.

Danny is real good and with real power but PAC beats him 116-112 at least with many one KD. Garcia never seen speed and angles like pac. This fight would be nice but it's leftovers compared to the real one left. I rather floyd and pac close out their careers with a trilogy or at least two matches between them.

I think Khan is as fast as Pac.

Manny doesnt drop him imo. If he wins its a narrow decision.

Khan's hands are just as fast as Manny's. Angles are a different story but youre reaching.

i think pac's ( lack of ) height plays to his advantage in this fight .

danny's hooks will be harder to land against a very short , mobile opponent who comes in from odd angles .

still a dangerous fight tho .

Khan has good straight hand speed but he stays right infront of you and gets cracked hard.

Lamont Danny Maidana bredris, Molina, Diaz all proved this.

I'm not sure I think the new methodical, more cautious Pac is a great version of the man. He's talented enough to beat guys like Algieri and Rios with one hand. But Danny Garcia is a good counter puncher, with real stopping power. I could easily see him catching a guy like Pac in an exchange with one of those huge hooks.

No question Danny could catch him but that's the only chance he has. Garcia still throws a lot of punches with his eyes closed and Pac will tee off on that. Plus, Danny will get beat to the punch almost every time and he doesn't have enough of a work rate to put rounds in the bank.

All that said, I'd but this one

No question Danny could catch him but that's the only chance he has. Garcia still throws a lot of punches with his eyes closed and Pac will tee off on that. Plus, Danny will get beat to the punch almost every time and he doesn't have enough of a work rate to put rounds in the bank.

All that said, I'd but this one

Garcia has more than those hooks though, thats just what we always remember. He has a pretty devastating right hand as well but he doesn't let it go as much as his hooks.

Khan never has the footwork like pac. To go in and out side to side. Don't compare Amir to pac.

Danny put a right hand through Zabs head. It was awesome.

Edit: This one.
j4.gif

Khan never has the footwork like pac. To go in and out side to side. Don't compare Amir to pac.

Thats not what you said is it? So dont try to act like someone else started this banter off. You did, saying Danny has never seen SPEED like Pac before, which is entirely false. He has seen speed very similar, if not faster, than Pac before.

Angles and boxing ability are a different story.

Garcia has more than those hooks though, thats just what we always remember. He has a pretty devastating right hand as well but he doesn't let it go as much as his hooks.
My game plan for him against Pac would be to invest in the body for the first 4. That could make it a really interesting fight. Danny just loves to head hunt (and it's worked).

Cautious or not Pac darts in and out still so that right would better serve him then the hook

As a fan, Danny not dedicating to the body work is really frustrating. His power is serious business and he would ruin people digging to the guts.

Back