roaccutane and depression?

Ive had 2 cycles of it in the past and it really is a wonder drug for acne. I had the whole erruption/pepperoni pizza pie face, fucking awful stuff to have to go through(changing schools during the worst of it didnt help). I cant say I ever felt depressed from taking it, I did feel really depressed just looking in the mirror before it started going away though.
I dont think I really felt much in terms of side effects(in general I am a level headed and patient guy) although I did find myself sleepier, napping during classes etc.

If your acne is bad and you've tried other things without success Id definately recommend it. Dont be afraid to let someone know if you do find yourself feeling worse when on it though.

I am taking it right now, this is the 2nd cycle I've done. I took it about 3 years ago and it cleared everything up and I have absolutely no mood problems. This time it has made me very depressed, I think it really depends on your current circumstances. If there is something going on your life it may trigger the depression and make it worse. But if your feeling fine, I don't think you will have any problems.

Back