Elections RNC Not Welcome In Milwaukee

People do it all the time. The whole fucking reason why people hide that they are gay is so that it doesn't happen. I can bring up an infinite play list of ugly women being mistaken from transwomen and being fucked with at the bathroom door by brain damaged conservatives.

The example you gave in this post isn’t the same at all.

Answer my question.

Where do you work,(city) and what happened.

Im asking for an experience from your pov at your restaurant, don’t be a bitch.

Edit: Let me put that in caps

DONT BE A BITCH

I'm explaining to you why liberals don't want conservatives anywhere around them. You gave exhibit A: acting like you don't know what the problem is and need it spelled out for you. "Herp Derp I have never heard of a gay person being bothered in public before. This never happens, and I know as I've never done it. What's the problem, guys?" Jesus Fucking Christ. It is so intentionally dense and blind, every bit as stupid as a flat earther talking about big real estate fixing rudders to make the earth seem round.

I'm explaining to you why liberals don't want conservatives anywhere around them. You gave exhibit A: acting like you don't know what the problem is and need it spelled out for you. "Herp Derp I have never heard of a gay person being bothered in public before. This never happens, and I know as I've never done it. What's the problem, guys?" Jesus Fucking Christ. It is so intentionally dense and blind, every bit as stupid as a flat earther talking about big real estate fixing rudders to make the earth seem round.

Bro, just answer what I asked. I’d be happy to talk about it.

But you should stop displaying bitch behavior.

Platitudes and generalities mean nothing.

milwaukee-alicecooper.gif
<Prem974>

wait a minute, they are on the border, so canada!

okay maybe theyre not....quite. my geography sucks. but canada should have to pay for it anyways.

Too bad. Would have been quite a windfall for the area's sex traffickers.

well i mean it’s kinda like LA in that the population essentially extends outside city limits. but the triangle of green bay/madison/milwaukee is basically where all the people are.

No, it’s not.

I see you didn’t reply to me.

Back