Elections RNC Not Welcome In Milwaukee

Our large cities are decaying rapidly before our eyes. They are Marxist cities
Let us pray to our Heavenly Lord and Father to forgive us for the sins of those who stand among us… for the decay caused by the left is of such unfathomable quantity, it makes me quiver in my boots… I hope our lord forgiveth… before it is… TOO LATE… I am fearful of God’s mighty wrath… Please have mercy on us o Heavenly Father… we cannot bear another plague…

oh you mean those places where all the people are?

According to Google, the population of Wisconsin is almost 6 million and collectively Milwaukee and Madison are only 1/6 of that population, give or take.

So it doesn't seem like that's where all the people are.

Or that they could hold the rest hostage, really.

So I don't know what to believe.

According to Google, the population of Wisconsin is almost 6 million and collectively Milwaukee and Madison are only 1/6 of that population, give or take.

They vote in a way that tilts the state. Is what it is.

Why would they want it in Milwaukee anyhow? That's like when the NWO held their PPV in Iowa.

milwaukee-alicecooper.gif

Christians used to say they should be apart from the world, and I wish they would.

Last edited:
Fucking stupid take. Liberals don't like conservatives because conservatives bring the exclusionary social pressures. All they have to do is be cool and stop shitting on Dreamers and LGBT. "You aren't being tolerant because you won't let us bust into your group and exclude people. What hypocrites." It's such trite, stupid bullshit.

If some dude comes into my restaurant and tries to bother a gay customer, so I kick the troll out, of course he's going to say "you aren't being tolerant of my desire to shit on this stranger," but it is just too stupid of a word game to engage with that much. The troll is an enemy. Fuck him.

The reason conservatives aren't welcome in liberal places is because all they can do is dirty the place up. That's why conservative social media platforms always die. These people don't like the company of one another. Their whole ideology is about othering weak groups and fucking with them. If they can't own a lib, they don't want to be anywhere. They know the party is at the libs hangout, and don't understand why they can't dirty it up with their dumb bullshit.

Where do you live that people walking into a business to harass gay customers is an actual problem..?

Not just a once off, or a personal beef.

But someone literally walked into a business and was searching for /found a gay customer (how would they even identify that lmao..) and then decided to harass them in the middle of a public space?

Do tell, with detail.

Where do you live that people walking into a business to harass gay customers is an actual problem..?

Not just a once off, or a personal beef.

But someone literally walked into a business and was searching for /found a gay customer (how would they even identify that lmao..) and then decided to harass them in the middle of a public space?

Do tell, with detail.

People do it all the time. The whole fucking reason why people hide that they are gay is so that it doesn't happen. I can bring up an infinite play list of ugly women being mistaken from transwomen and being fucked with at the bathroom door by brain damaged conservatives.

Literally what conservatives hate is that their hyperactive disgust reaction to anything different being triggered, and when it is, their sense of entitlement from having their personal tastes affirmed by god every sunday leads them to make a scene about it. The only reason why they don't do this in some places is because it is embarrassing to be hated, but you get enough of these shit birds around in an area, or give them power over a stranger, and it comes out.

well i mean it’s kinda like LA in that the population essentially extends outside city limits. but the triangle of green bay/madison/milwaukee is basically where all the people are.

Back