RNC Loses Mind and Equates Trump to Jesus

This is stupid. It's just another example of liberal media trying to take something out of context to make the right look bad. Why should they care anyway? Liberals are for the most part atheists, so all this is making them do is look childish.

Christmas ain't Trump's birthday, Trump doesn't walk on water and his name is not Jesus Christ. So people should not worship him if they are.

Trump is just a man, who may be annointed by God to help Make America Great Again.

Agreed.

Further to this, I hope The Right realize this is just the start of the struggle against leftist tyranny.

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

Trump is NOT Jesus Christ. Trump needs Jesus Christ in his life.

This is stupid. It's just another example of liberal media trying to take something out of context to make the right look bad. Why should they care anyway? Liberals are for the most part atheists, so all this is making them do is look childish.
phony Christian confirmed.

phony Christian confirmed.

I was at one time as I was raised Catholic, but I really don't know what the hell I believe in now. I think there are parts of religion that are good to learn as a kid, because it helps instill morals, but there are other parts that are bad and can be used for brainwashing and manipulating a society.

https://www.google.ca/amp/theslot.j...iken-trump-to-je-1790486831/amp?client=safari
“Merry Christmas to all! Over two millennia ago, a new hope was born into the world, a Savior who would offer the promise of salvation to all mankind. Just as the three wise men did on that night, this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King.We hope Americans celebrating Christmas today will enjoy a day of festivities and a renewed closeness with family and friends.”

Hmmmm....sacrilious

Any "Christian" here that does not condemn this as sacrilegious is Christian in name only and worships the god of the Republican Party before Jesus H Christ.

LOL. Because Democrats never thought that way about Obama.

Well he did rise from the dead, after the media read his obituary over and over.

Anyone else remember the media's habit of portraying Obama with some sort of halo effect?
They marketed him as some kind of messiah and it wasn't even subtle.

No he didn't

Matthew 5:3-11

3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 5:3-11

3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
ok how about this one.
Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

It sounds like the liberals are looking hard for anything they can for fake outrage.

Any one that made the actual comparisons would be stupid.

At best it was made tongue in cheek.

Back