Rizin Trigger 1 Sat. Nov 27 10pm EST Play by Play Thread

How much is a Rizin subscription? Really thinking about getting it

I don't believe there is a Sub plan. But they do offer like a good bit off if you buy 2 events at once frequently.

upload_2021-11-28_18-6-56.png

And 20% off with RIZINXXOFF (XX usually event #).

upload_2021-11-28_18-7-31.png

Sick finish

Couldn't agree more , the vast majority of people are just fans of the UFC and it's branding and all the shit that it comes with . That's good to know I'll try and frequent the ww section more as I'm mostly in the heavies cause that's where all the "action" is lol but tired of a lot of the trolling there too . Trying to learn more everyday nice to hear that from an OG fan :)!

That was a sick card!! Fun mini PbP boys and I'll see ya'll in next one !
peace-out-bye.gif

Cool, good seeing you as always @Carrotman23. Yeah we have a lotta fun in these PbPs. It's so chill we can listen and speak to each other as individuals. I'm a relative newcomer to it all and I've grown to enjoy international mma. I've always been interested in seeing more of various cultures. My mother who was a professional musician always said music is a universal language. It is. I enjoy how mixed martial arts is like that too.

Glad you're feeling similar. The worldwide section here is awesome. Looking forward to more Rizin and more events from all sorts of other organizations. There's some incredibly knowledgeable folks who post in WW section so that's always a plus.

My mother who was a professional musician always said music is a universal language. It is. I enjoy how mixed martial arts is like that too.

2IM.gif

If you were a lass I'd be proposin (an I don't believe in marriage).

I don't believe there is a Sub plan. But they do offer like a good bit off if you buy 2 events at once frequently.

View attachment 893655

And 20% off with RIZINXXOFF (XX usually event #).

View attachment 893656
Hate to say it but Rizin's events are just way overpriced compared to the rest of the MMA market. I think they know they don't care about the West, and think whoever is interested will just pay what it costs.

Hate to say it but Rizin's events are just way overpriced compared to the rest of the MMA market. I think they know they don't care about the West, and think whoever is interested will just pay what it costs.

I dunno $24.99 and 20% off for 2 PPVs...Ohio Fight League wanted $39.99... I poke around FB PPV's and a couple side orgs now and then (and buy). Besides ACA the majority aren't worth the monies. I do see quite a few for $9.99 to $19.99.

But yer right I'm sure they don't even blink in consideration besides "jus throw something up for em". No complaints tho I really enjoy their fights so it's an easy "Take my Money"

Finally got caught up. This turned out to be a really good card. What a night of fights.

@Ares Black yo do you remember that Brazilian guy from the contender series, he was on the older side, fought an unbeaten Dagestani guy who was a wrestler, the Brazilian guy said he was gonna come out and outwrestle the Dagestani... came out and subbed him in the 1st or 2nd

@Ares Black yo do you remember that Brazilian guy from the contender series, he was on the older side, fought an unbeaten Dagestani guy who was a wrestler, the Brazilian guy said he was gonna come out and outwrestle the Dagestani... came out and subbed him in the 1st or 2nd
Not Ares but it was Jailton Almieda aka Obama on Acai

Thanks. Wanted to make sure I don't miss his fight
Yeah Almeida was impressive on the contender series. He's scheduled to debut in the ufc vs. Danilo Marquez 2/2/21. Should be an exciting fight.

Disagree. Pancrase and DEEP events cost more. A lot of events on Fite tv also cost more. I bought RIZIN32 and triggered together for I think $30. That's a steal, especially in the U.S. UFC is charging $70 for five fights every month.

Disagree. Pancrase and DEEP events cost more. A lot of events on Fite tv also cost more. I bought RIZIN32 and triggered together for I think $30. That's a steal, especially in the U.S. UFC is charging $70 for five fights every month.
5 fights over 4-5 hours with tons of commercials

Pancrase used to be included in Fightpass. Can't say I've watched it at all since it was removed.

Deep I've only gone back and watched a handful of fights when they're uploaded. Their youtube channel, like Rizin, has done a good job of uploading a ton of fights. (Same with Shooto.)

Pancrase used to be included in Fightpass. Can't say I've watched it at all since it was removed.

Deep I've only gone back and watched a handful of fights when they're uploaded. Their youtube channel, like Rizin, has done a good job of uploading a ton of fights. (Same with Shooto.)

I don't even know where to find Pancrase and I'm pretty decent at finding shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back