Rumored Rizin paid floyd 62 Million $ Cash + another 26 Million save+ promoter bonus! Dana broke confirmed?

True, maybe Mayweather thinks he boxes 12 rounds he can last 3 x 2 minute rounds or something like that...lets hope!

Am i the only one that finds it hilarious how floyd just got the biggest payday in mma history while retried and in his 40's having never had an mma fight in his life? Fucking ROTFLMAO, i can see why some people get triggerd but i say fuck it, get that money floyd, you deserve it, A genius inside the boxing ring and a genius out side it, people acting like floyd is failing at life for making 2 back to back absolute mega million dollar paydays fighting 2 guy's who can't even compete with his hand game, thats straight genius shit, Hes called money mayweather for a reason.
Who said this is mma?

source.gif

Dana does not personally bankroll the fights.

Dana is worth half a billion, but that's moot.

Am i the only one that finds it hilarious how floyd just got the biggest payday in mma history while retried and in his 40's having never had an mma fight in his life? Fucking ROTFLMAO, i can see why some people get triggerd but i say fuck it, get that money floyd, you deserve it, A genius inside the boxing ring and a genius out side it, people acting like floyd is failing at life for making 2 back to back absolute mega million dollar paydays fighting 2 guy's who can't even compete with his hand game, thats straight genius shit, Hes called money mayweather for a reason.

Floyd is probably the best thing to happen to modern combat sport, in my opinion, because one of the things that he is doing is being a counterbalance to the UFC's monopoly in MMA, which is good for the sport and the fighters in the long run.

I didn't know Rizin had 62 million cash to pay him. Might be the dumbest or the greatest idea ever for both Mayweather/Rizin.

Floyd is probably the best thing to happen to modern combat sport, in my opinion, because one of the things that he is doing is being a counterbalance to the UFC's monopoly in MMA, which is good for the sport and the fighters in the long run.

we have no idea what he's doing for mma yet. is anyone else getting paid here?

Now that I am back on U.S. soil after a long and disappointing trip to Tokyo, I now have the time to address you, my fans and the media in regards to the upcoming event on December 31st that was recently announced. First and foremost, I want it to be clear that I, Floyd Mayweather, never agreed to an official bout with Tenshin Nasukawa. In fact (with all due respect) I have never heard of him until this recent trip to Japan. Ultimately, I was asked to participate in a 9 minute exhibition of 3 rounds with an opponent selected by the "Rizen Fighting Federation". What I was originally informed of by Brent Johnson of "One Entertainment" was that this was to be an exhibition put on for a small group of wealthy spectators for a very large fee. This exhibition was previously arranged as a "Special Bout" purely for entertainment purposes with no intentions of being represented as an official fight card nor televised worldwide. Once I arrived to the press conference, my team and I were completely derailed by the new direction this event was going and we should have put a stop to it immediately. I want to sincerely apologize to my fans for the very misleading information that was announced during this press conference and I can assure you that I too was completely blindsided by the arrangements that were being made without my consent nor approval. For the sake of the several fans and attendees that flew in from all parts of the world to attend this past press conference, I was hesitant to create a huge disturbance by combating what was being said and for that I am truly sorry. I am a retired boxer that earns an unprecedented amount of money, globally, for appearances, speaking engagements and occasional small exhibitions.

Dana white brocke confirmed???
I mean he had over a month to put that kind of money on the table,
and he couldnt so ... the question arrises why couldnt he put 62 million cash on the table especially after the mcg vs khabib fight?

Couldn’t or wouldn’t? I’m sure the UFC could, they just won’t.

Edit: Looks like the OP was all speculation. Apparently Rizin couldn’t come up with the money either. Rizin confirmed broke?

A lot of posts on this thread read back a bit weird.

we have no idea what he's doing for mma yet. is anyone else getting paid here?

The UFC has the monopoly on MMA. Floyd comes in and got publicity for Rizin. He's basically doing it for money, but the side effects of that is it creates a counterbalance to the UFC's monopoly.

Monopoly is bad for MMA, so what Floyd is doing is good for MMA, because it chips away the UFC's monopoly.

The fight is NOT off.

It's an exhibition match for publicity.

Floyd is getting paid a mountain of cash for it.

• floydmayweather
    Now that I am back on U.S. soil after a long and disappointing trip to Tokyo, I now have the time to address you, my fans and the media in regards to the upcoming event on December 31st that was recently announced. First and foremost, I want it to be clear that I, Floyd Mayweather, never agreed to an official bout with Tenshin Nasukawa. In fact (with all due respect) I have never heard of him until this recent trip to Japan. Ultimately, I was asked to participate in a 9 minute exhibition of 3 rounds with an opponent selected by the "Rizen Fighting Federation". What I was originally informed of by Brent Johnson of "One Entertainment" was that this was to be an exhibition put on for a small group of wealthy spectators for a very large fee. This exhibition was previously arranged as a "Special Bout" purely for entertainment purposes with no intentions of being represented as an official fight card nor televised worldwide. Once I arrived to the press conference, my team and I were completely derailed by the new direction this event was going and we should have put a stop to it immediately. I want to sincerely apologize to my fans for the very misleading information that was announced during this press conference and I can assure you that I too was completely blindsided by the arrangements that were being made without my consent nor approval. For the sake of the several fans and attendees that flew in from all parts of the world to attend this past press conference, I was hesitant to create a huge disturbance by combating what was being said and for that I am truly sorry. I am a retired boxer that earns an unprecedented amount of money, globally, for appearances, speaking engagements and occasional small exhibitions.

Floyd got played.

The kids 20lbs lighter than him and he still wont fight him lol.

Anything outside of a boxing ring and Floyd gets trashed. MM would end Floyd.

can someone explain whats going on??? is this some twillight zone stuff???

Floyd should have just fought an actual boxer instead.

Japanese nearly had him getting leg kicks lol

Back