Rumored Rizin paid floyd 62 Million $ Cash + another 26 Million save+ promoter bonus! Dana broke confirmed?

who's Dana Brocke? is he/she on card too?

Paying floyd that much isn't worth it to the UFC. I don't blame them for not bothering with it.

Paying Mayweather to work a fight and make some up and comer look good.

Talk about all your eggs in one basket.

I find it intriguing this is all happening right after the DJ & Askren announcement.

Perhaps with Floyd's money and involvement in MMA promotions we may see him able to arrange special fights between different promotions featuring big stars assuming all parties get something out of it.

Jesus Christ. I wonder what their motivation is? I've no doubt that Floyd is going to lose because it's a kickboxing match and he's not a kickboxer. So they must feel like that kid is worth 62 million to be made into a star. They're gonna build Rizin around him.
Have they confirmed it's a kickboxing match yet?

Dana white brocke confirmed???
I mean he had over a month to put that kind of money on the table,
and he couldnt so ... the question arrises why couldnt he put 62 million cash on the table especially after the mcg vs khabib fight?
He could,probably but is Mayweather worth that for some stupid hybrid rules match,or boxing match? No,he is not. Not for the UFC he isn't.

If khabib acted like a terrorist then how did mcgregor act when gang assaulting with 40+ known hooligans a bus full of innocent family fathers?
Khabib and his terrororists terrorized Artem. Conor and his friends were an anti-terror strike force.

Have they confirmed it's a kickboxing match yet?

That's news to me too, I thought it was just a rumour. What the heck is Floyd going to do if that's the ruleset?!

For Floyd to take a fight for a 'mere' $66m is instructive. It must be a boxing bout, despite all the talk around 'special rules'. And he's boxing someone who is not a boxer. Smaller too. Easy night. It would have to be to earn less money than he has been accustomed to. Maybe he's on the verge of running out of cash.

Floyd is becoming a parody, but a well-paid one.

You aren't going to convince me Rizen doesn't fix fights if this get's announced as anything other than a Boxing fight.
BS Floyd get's in there with MMA gloves or a kickboxing match and this isn't fixed. Floyd has way to much of an Ego to take that gamble or he got dementia in the past couple of months.

That's news to me too, I thought it was just a rumour. What the heck is Floyd going to do if that's the ruleset?!
If it was kickboxing it would have to be strictly kickboxing with no Thai rules such as clench, elbows and knees. Might be interesting but after watching a few highlights on Tenshin Nasukawa my money would be on him. I think it'll just be boxing though.

Die, most probably.

giphy.gif

If it was kickboxing it would have to be strictly kickboxing with no Thai rules such as clench, elbows and knees. Might be interesting but after watching a few highlights on Tenshin Nasukawa my money would be on him. I think it'll just be boxing though.

Clinching would absolutely fuck Floyd...he hugs whenever he starts getting hit! Imagine seeing him get starched with a brutal knee to the chin

Jesus Christ. I wonder what their motivation is? I've no doubt that Floyd is going to lose because it's a kickboxing match and he's not a kickboxer. So they must feel like that kid is worth 62 million to be made into a star. They're gonna build Rizin around him.

Who said it's a kickboxing fight? All we know is that it will be "special rules". Maybe punches + elbows + knees in MMA-gloves or something like that. I doubt Mayweather would compete with kicks allowed.

Mayweather is one hell of a business man. Everything he touches turns into diamonds.

Wtf is with mma and the Floyd obsession? Can’t the damn promoters ignore that idiot and let him be in boxing? It’s bad enough we have McGregor’s loud mouth here.

Back