Rizin FF Trigger 1 Nov.28th

Is this a little 3-4 fight show or a regular 10-12 fight event ?

No official fight announcement but I did see that Lion Takeshi called out Kuramoto for this event.

weak

I hate to say this but

Bellator could do a better Japan card

For those wondering…

RIZIN TRIGGER series will have the concept for new fighters, veteran fighters, to be introduced to the fans, and to provide a platform for them to build their career in areas outside of Tokyo and other metropolis cities.

Fighter’s who stand out will be receiving opportunities for the number series. And bigger opportunities. The first event will take place in western Japan, in Kobe.

RIZIN TRIGGER series will be held in a cage.

Rizin will do 4-5 events for the TRIGGER series, and have partnered up with POTENTIAL inc.

Kyohei Hagiwara will headline the first TRIGGER series in Kobe.

Really? Please elaborate. What am I not seeing?

Shoji vs Hagiwara is a banger.

Horie vs Nakada is intriguing. Nakada is a solid prospect and ranked Nr1 at FW / Pancrase.

Sumimura vs Kinoshita. Latter is another solid prospect. Had offers from One / UFC.

Saomoto vs Matsuba. Good Flyweigh match up. Rumour is Rizin will have a FlyWeight tournament next year.

Suzuki vs Yamamoto is a solid fight.

Not the biggest event when it comes to name value, but some solid match making.

No offense but this is so regional as it could be. I hope 2022 will be that year we are going to see more nationalities such as americans,brazilians,russians and the rest of the asian countries including also australians.

No offense but this is so regional as it could be. I hope 2022 will be that year we are going to see more nationalities such as americans,brazilians,russians and the rest of the asian countries including also australians.
It is regional, thats what the Trigger/Landmark event series are going to function as for RIZIN. The main numbered series shows are where the top talent perform. Japan's government has made it effectively impossible to get much foreign talent into the country until now.

I know, right? It’s not like there was a global pandemic going on causing strict travel restrictions or anything.

RIZIN, get your shit together!

:rolleyes:

Back