Rizin FF 27 March 21st @ Tokyo Dome

Archuleta is mid. basic volume puncher who fights in straight lines and got beamed by counters stepping in on the same entry every time by Pitbull. fine fight I guess but one I'd expect Horiguchi to clown him in. Horiguchi is a p4p level operator and has been for years.
I agree but Juan is a bigger which I wonder how much that'll factor into things, he's fought at 145 and horiguchi is more of a 125 lb fighter and did get caught by asakura. So while horiguchi is the more skilled fighter and I would favor him it's a very intriguing matchup

I agree but Juan is a bigger which I wonder how much that'll factor into things, he's fought at 145 and horiguchi is more of a 125 lb fighter and did get caught by asakura. So while horiguchi is the more skilled fighter and I would favor him it's a very intriguing matchup
Yeah definitely wouldn't sleep on Juan. He's a very good fighter. Would be a terrific matchup.
giphy.gif

As good of a fight as it could be, we do all recognize Bellator is not letting Archuleta do anything until Pettis takes the belt off him, right

As good of a fight as it could be, we do all recognize Bellator is not letting Archuleta do anything until Pettis takes the belt off him, right
Also the COVID Rizin cards feature nearly all Japanese talent. So not sure how realistic Juan for March is anyway.

They do keep bringing in Roberto de Souza though.

Im hoping to see King Reina in a open weight fight against some manatee

Juan's been doing a great job promoting this fight. Even immediately after KO'ing Dantas he started yelling "Horiguchi". Makes me want to see it even more. And kudos to him willing to come to Japan. Should be great.

Juan's been doing a great job promoting this fight. Even immediately after KO'ing Dantas he started yelling "Horiguchi". Makes me want to see it even more. And kudos to him willing to come to Japan. Should be great.

Agreed, i think the fight will happen as both are pushing for it. Absolute banger of a fight. Horiguchi takes it though.

Less than 6 weeks left.
Let's get some fights announced.

Are we thinking Tofiq will be on this card?

So what is the big news!?

I am expecting something really big in that way the whole Twitter will shut down due to all retweets.

My hope is an open weight grand prix including flyweights vs super heavyweights

By the way, can it be Mike Tyson making an exhibition fight there?

Back