Rizin FF 27 March 21st @ Tokyo Dome

Archuleta went 25 minutes with Patricio Freire. Highly unlikely Kyoji makes him look stupid.

I would be surprised if Kyoji was the betting favorite.
Archuleta vs Mix was a great fight also, he survived a ton of sub attempts from his opponent and still prevailed. Archuleta is a top guy at the division. I expect a very close affair with Horiguchi if it happens

Horiguchi should be favored but I would wager the fight goes the distance and I think Archuleta can find a way to win or make it close. In any case, Archuleta vs Pettis should be next.

Archuleta went 25 minutes with Patricio Freire. Highly unlikely Kyoji makes him look stupid.

I would be surprised if Kyoji was the betting favorite.

It's just a styles make fights thing for me. Archuleta is a fighter who relies a lot on movement, moving in and out and pot shotting his way to victory and he's very good at it. However against Horiguchi he's facing a guy who also relies a lot on movement, but moves much faster than he does and is better at it.

It's just a styles make fights thing for me. Archuleta is a fighter who relies a lot on movement, moving in and out and pot shotting his way to victory and he's very good at it. However against Horiguchi he's facing a guy who also relies a lot on movement, but moves much faster than he does and is better at it.
This fight will happen this year, i think. It will be interesting to see how it goes. I like that Archuleta adapts his strategy in the middle of the fight, not all fighters are able to do that.

Archuleta is mid. basic volume puncher who fights in straight lines and got beamed by counters stepping in on the same entry every time by Pitbull. fine fight I guess but one I'd expect Horiguchi to clown him in. Horiguchi is a p4p level operator and has been for years.

I'm interested to see what they do with the sumo guy. A win over Minowaman in 2020 isn't going to rocket you up the rankings, but at the very least it's a legitimate win and I don't think Rizin actually has a heavyweight division. Are they just going to feed him pro wrestlers and other sumos?

Do you think he could beat Baruto?

Inoue vs Mix would be a good match up. Not gonna happen in the near future, but yeah...

I'm interested to see what they do with the sumo guy. A win over Minowaman in 2020 isn't going to rocket you up the rankings, but at the very least it's a legitimate win and I don't think Rizin actually has a heavyweight division. Are they just going to feed him pro wrestlers and other sumos?

i wouldn't mind seeing ishiura try mma...

is this fight a done deal? I would have liked an Archuleta title defense first. I guess Pettis vs Magomedov as title eliminator next would be good.

is this fight a done deal? I would have liked an Archuleta title defense first. I guess Pettis vs Magomedov as title eliminator next would be good.

Wonder if it'll be in a ring under Rizin rules if it's happening in Japan?

lol at Archuleta acting as if he's some kind of big draw.

Do you think he could beat Baruto?
I'd like to at least see it? And the person suggesting Aorigele brings up another good one. Those are cool fights.

We kind of still don't know a lot about Sudario. He seems solid but until they start bringing in some of the Bellator guys it's tough to peg how good he is. A scrap with Johnson or Kongo is something I would be very into.

I think Juan is trying to sell the fight. I swear I heard Coker say Juan vs Pettis was happening in the first quarter of 2021

Tenshin/Takeru may happen but it definitely won't be in March unless Tenshin's February fight against Shiro gets scratched

Back