Rumored Rizin did not have money Floyd was promised

The whole thing is a CIRCUS attempt anyway!

It does not make any sense a Boxer and a MMA fighter with Kyokushin Karate background putting on a match even if its exhibition only is a mismatch on skills alone especially Floyd at 40+ with brittle hands and legs.

He could get hurt by accident, not worth the risk for a hungry up and coming young fighter.

The fight business has lost the plot or did it ever have it together?

I mean C'mon 2018 still playing on the fans with social media speeding up everything its worse on all sides.

People get real please leave boxers alone stick to your game and work and perfect that!

LoL ............ just more circus!

Last edited:
Personally, I would rather watch a free stream featuring CroCop and a bunch of unique Japanese fighters than Mayweather on NYE.

Someone must have shown him the conversion rate of 100 million yen to USD. Mayweather does not look good in this whole ordeal.

rizin made some headlines, guess it was worth it

How long did it take Luke to find out, most of us knew it was 10% of happening

This is from Luke Thomas, but also something rumored since the news broke.

The entire thing smelled bad from the beginning.
And it was fetid from both sides.
Theres no way Rizen have 60 million US rolling around just to pay Floyd to fight whoever or whatever ONE SINGLE TIME.
Thats a fuck buttload of moneh in Japan.

And the BS coming from Floyds side that the fight would be a closed match just for a few special guest!?!?

LOLOLOL

Also theres NO WAY TMT would sign ANYTHING without see the moneh and the fine lines in the contract with the Yakuza in or out of the deal.

To me this is a shitty,but very entertaining,promotion theu put on together to put noise about their next event.

did anyone expect Rizin to have ~$60 million on hand to pay one fighter? or a bank to give reasonable terms to a MMA promotion even if floyd is involved?

Why do you think they don't have $60 millions? Because they're a Japanese promotion? You must think Japan is poor lol.

Thats trolling by floyd, he said contract is signed money was exchanged, even promoted the fight before he was in japan(rizin gloves) and after(speaking with reuters).i think someone found in the contract that kicks will be allowed. And for money its a mystery but you can defenetly make big money with events in a city with 40+mill citizens. Japan isnt some 3rd world country lke russia or brazil. Or it was pr which would make it pretty fun in retrospec l.

cause it was always a pr stunt and everyone saw thru the games Floyd was playing.what fighter would sign for a fight in 7 weeks and not knowanything about the fight it self. that right nobody would

Rizin did it to Horiguchi when they announced he was fighting Tenshin. These guys are scum, they pull these kinds of stunts all the time. They spring stuff on these fighters at press conferences, figuring they won’t back out in order to save face. They didn’t count on Floyd taking his “fuck you” money and going home.

see? this is why i was questioning if Rizin really had the money to pay Floyd, I wouldn't be surprised if Rizin goes the way of Dream by 2020

giphy.gif

When has Floyd ever decided not to make a scene?

I wanted to root for Rizin. Wanted to criticize Dana and the UFC. And then this. Bush league shit.

I figured they wouldn't have enough money.

I bet the offer had to have been 9 figures.

Rizin did it to Horiguchi when they announced he was fighting Tenshin. These guys are scum, they pull these kinds of stunts all the time. They spring stuff on these fighters at press conferences, figuring they won’t back out in order to save face. They didn’t count on Floyd taking his “fuck you” money and going home.

I get they do freak show stuff look at gabi garica and the noodle cup but nobody was thinking Floyd was ever gone fight from the start so they both got some pr out of it and Floyd cares about people talking about him most of all.

Mayweather doesnt want that beating
He was ok for an "exibition" but a real kickboxing fight ....
latest

Mayweather looked uncomfortable and nervous at the presser. I thought something didn't seem right. This explains it.

Personally, I would rather watch a free stream featuring CroCop and a bunch of unique Japanese fighters than Mayweather on NYE.
Now, seriously, I don't see the big fuss about him and I can't bother to start learning. Instead of boasting for his fighting, he boasts for his money. If that's his bragging point then he doesn't really have much to brag about.

Back