News Rizin champion Seo-Hee Ham got taken for thousands of $$$ by long time manager

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by leto1776, Jan 2, 2020.

1. leto1776

leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver Platinum Member

Link to rank5 article in Korean. Translation below:
    [Exclusive Interview] Fight Money Embezzlement Damage

Ham Seo-hee "No player should be harmed."

[Rank5 = Jung Sung-wook] On December 31st, road FC Atom Champion Ham Seo-hee (32, Busan Team Mad) won the final victory (2-1) of Hamasaki Ayaka (37, Japan / AACC). Climbed. For the first time in Korea's mixed martial arts history, Korea and Japan set the record for the dominance of two organizations.

It was Ham Seo-hee who wore the champion belt on her waist, but she was not happy. He had been suffering from fight money two months before the game. Ham Seo-hee, who first came to Japan through the Japanese mixed martial arts group DEEP on February 16, 2007, has played for 15 years as the chairman of Japan's Morooka Hidegatsu CMA. Ham Seo-hee, who had been with them for a long time, was very trusting in President Morooka. (* President Morooka and his wife, Lee Yun-sik, have worked together, so we are united to Chairman Morooka.)

The trust has been cracked since October last year. Ham Seo-hee, who entered the Japanese martial arts group Lyjin on July 28, 2019, won the two races-Rizin 17 and Rizin 19 and won the women's Super Atom title challenge. The problem was fight money. After two matches, 30 million won was sent to Ham Seo-hee, which was less than he had to come in. It was an embezzlement on the part of President Moroccan. I learned that in two months before the end of December. Ham Seo-hee informed Road FC about this and is currently in the process of proceedings. On December 31, last year, Mr. Jung Moon-hong, former president of FC Road, spoke about Ham Seo-hee at the Saitama Super Arena backstage.

Rank 5 listened to Ham Seo-hee for the exact details of the Fight Money embezzlement. Ham Seo-hee said he wanted no more players to do the same damage.

It was after the Rizin 19 tournament held in Osaka, Japan, on October 12 that Ham Seo-Hee learned of the embezzlement of President Morooka. I have heard rumors about embezzlement before, but Ham Su-hee did not doubt him for 15 years of faith.

"I was told that I received less money after the 19th tournament. I was hearing rumors that President Morooka was taking a lot of money from the players. But I didn't believe it. I had been there for a while and I believed in them. But two months before the game, I found myself getting a small amount. ”

Ham Seo-hee found that he took away some of the money. I was told to check the contract around. In fact, Ham had not seen or signed the contract for 15 years. Chairman Morooka thought it was all fight money.

"I got to know my fight money. So I started looking at fight money at a big company to check. There was a contract for me and it was written. I haven't seen a contract for 15 years. Oh, every time I played the game, President Morooka gave me a blank piece of paper and signed it, saying, 'I need to get a receipt.'

Before checking the contract, I thought that there was a problem with a large company. So I delayed my December contract for Rizin last year. In the process, we found out that there was a problem with the contract.

"After finding the fight money problem, I delayed the confirmation of the contest last December. I needed to know the exact fight money. So I sent the answer late to the big company. As I was preparing, I thought I'd play a tournament. Even though I knew this, I was hesitant to play, but I decided to play because I had a promise with a big company and a martial arts fan. "

The contract that Ham Seo-hee himself confirmed was shocking. It was absurd to see a contract in his name that he had not seen, but there was a signature that he had never done.
    "I saw a contract through a big company. There was a contract signed by someone else. Some contracts were in accordance with my fonts. The amount written there was different from what I received. No. I was also a member of Road FC, so I contacted Road FC and got a lawyer there to get things done. "

Because of these problems, Ham Seo-hee prepared the competition very hard. After a long career, there were not many residual injuries, but above all, it was mentally difficult. The wounds of betrayal received by those who thought he was for himself were very great.

"It was really hard to prepare for the competition. I was very disappointed with the people. The chairman of Morrooka told me that Korean players were trying to see the deficit without paying a penny. I was always sorry. I was shocked to find out about the incident and informed Road FC. There was a call from them. They sent me a number of protest messages that they had never paid and were unfair. "

Mr. Moroka sent the bank account details saying he never touched the money. I checked it was a lie. I told Ham Seo-hee that she had received the game twice, but it was a lie. The big company sent only one of the money sent after two matches.

"I haven't touched my bank account. I sent a bank account. It was a lie. It was a fight money for Lysine 17 and 19. It was a fight for one game. Morooka lied to me." I never brought 10 million won to me .... I think I get angry the more I think about it. "
    There was a chance that Ham Seo Hee announced this. There was a problem as big as the embezzlement of money. I was informed that Chairman Morooka was looking for a player to advance to Japan even though his work with Ham Seo-hee was not finished. I could not stay still. This is because they thought that a victim like myself should not come out.

"I haven't solved my work yet, but I'm still looking for new players. I've heard that I'm going to tell me what I've been through. If I don't talk, the fighting machine will be the same for ten or twenty years, it's too late, but I want to use it, and I hope it won't hurt anymore. "

When asked if he had anything to say to Korean martial arts players, Ham said that he should check the contract and play when playing. First of all, I checked the contract with the amount written and emphasized to make a contract if the amount was right for me.

"I want to tell the players to check the contract before they run. Any competition has a contract. Oh, and make sure that the contract has a written amount. Since I was too young, I just believed and didn't confirm it. Japanese officials are glad to know that even now. "

PurpleStorm likes this.
  2. rob mafia

rob mafia Brown Belt

robdogj likes this.
  3. JohnMandick

JohnMandick Interim Saku belt

English?

milliniar likes this.
  4. leto1776

Yes, I translated it to English, thanks to google.

5. kimocomplex

kimocomplex Red Belt

wish her the best, great fighter

only lost in UFC because she is a true Atomweight, not Strawweight

robdogj, PurpleStorm and BigBadKraken like this.
  6. JohnMandick

I disagree.

7. milliniar

milliniar Who needs a belt?

Better English?

But that is why you always see/read the contract
    Sucks to hear she was ripped off.

Th3Sav4ge and PurpleStorm like this.
  8. leto1776

I’ve often thought the same of your single sentence posts.

9. JohnMandick

Try reading that. Gender switching. "Suffering from fight money".

I appreciate the effort and was mostly kidding. It is a funny read.

Th3Sav4ge likes this.
  10. Yrat

Yrat Purple Belt

This is why Asia still can't compete with Europe and U. S when it comes to sports managment.

11. leto1776

Yes, because only in Asia is sports management a scummy business. :rolleyes:

not s

Th3Sav4ge and milliniar like this.
  12. Xuh

Xuh Red Belt

Could it be Ali Abdelaziz is the hero Ham needs?

qw3rty and Th3Sav4ge like this.
  13. Yrat

Yrat Purple Belt

Prove me wrong, are there any supér manager from Japan or China who manage players from NHL, NBA, Ufc and so on?

14. leto1776

Shifting goal posts.

15. leto1776

This is a cool video:

16. leto1776

Update from a member of the mma media in Korea:

lukeuidswords likes this.