RIZIN 38

BigSteve

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Long shot, anyone got some solid value here??

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 9.55.16 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 9.55.25 am.png

Surprised at some of these lines.

Hagiwara should be favored over Suzuki. Easy play at even money.

Juri Ohara has been bringing the violence on an amazing undefeated streak for several years now. At +160 against Gustavo that's an easy play.

Shibisai/Oliveira is interesting. Oliveira has a win over Dongi Yang. Probably a no play.

Ayaka Hamasaki at +odds is never a bad play.

Soo Chul Kim at +odds here is insanity. He is a horrible matchup for Ougikubo.

Dog or pass obviously on the other two fights.

I took Park but I got her as a dog, not sure if I'd take her as a favourite but I think she'll be too physical for Ayaka.

Took a punt on the Brazilian dude fighting Shibisai. Shibisai managed to lose to ancient Shrek not too long ago and that dude can barely move.

Took a punt on the Brazilian dude fighting Shibisai. Shibisai managed to lose to ancient Shrek not too long ago and that dude can barely move.
That's bold, it was a dogshit loss but I'm not going to pick a side between two low-level HWs.

Made a parlay with Kim ML/Gustavo ML/Hamasaki ML/Izawa ML with some leftover cash I got from a bonus today. Think Hamasaki is probably the weaker leg there due to her age, but still, she's a legend so I'll back her at plus odds. Also thought about Suzuki since the site had him at plus odds but applied the same logic as the HW fight - don't trust either so I'd rather pass.

Juri Ohara has been bringing the violence on an amazing undefeated streak for several years now. At +160 against Gustavo that's an easy play.

Shibisai/Oliveira is interesting. Oliveira has a win over Dongi Yang. Probably a no play.

tailed ohara/hamasaki/kim.

ohara is +250 in my book while +160 elsewhere almost 1 dollar difference. hopefully that one in particular pulls through lol

Start time: 8pm PST / 11pm EST

No betting lines available on BAS, so that sucks.

Just saw there's someone named Jizzy fighting on this card. I can't.

Ohara is +250 on Bet365 right now.

Aight. I just tuned in. No bets since my book didn't release any, so I'll root you guys on.

My stream is all jacked up. Audio is fine though

definitely not watching this. Main card isn’t Until 1am

nope

The Thai guy in the first fight is billed as making his MMA debut for this fight, is 20-17 in Muay Thai, and is fighting against a local Japanese guy.

The Thai guy in the first fight is billed as making his MMA debut for this fight, is 20-17 in Muay Thai, and is fighting against a local Japanese guy.
Yeah, definite set up match for the soccer stars kid.

I put a couple of bets in for tonight (based on your recommendations haha)
But now the entire card has disappeared from my site.
Hopefully it pops back up soon.

I put a couple of bets in for tonight (based on your recommendations haha)
But now the entire card has disappeared from my site.
Hopefully it pops back up soon.
Think that's normal for these non-UFC cards depending on the site. They close all of the lines as soon as the event starts.

Maybe some will pop back up by the time the mma card rolls around