RIZIN 32: November 20th, Okinawa Arena

Did they specify the weight class for Rena vs Miyuu? Rena had looked a touch bigger during the layoff.

I love the last quarter of the year, bc it seems like that is when we get the most movement in Japan, as far as MMA goes. Excited for this JMMA season.

Also excited to learn that our bud @PurpleStorm got a promotion. I was unaware. This class of mods is one of the best I've seen.
Aww Thanks.

Im really hoping Roberto Satoshi is gonna be on the card! I've been a HUGE fan of his PRE-MMA

Did they specify the weight class for Rena vs Miyuu? Rena had looked a touch bigger during the layoff.
the weight class isn't listed on the graphic that's going around

I've been to several Pro-Wrestling cards there!

8a7f31eb607be7a99845c80ec66d4927.jpg

He's still got it!

Aww Thanks.

Im really hoping Roberto Satoshi is gonna be on the card! I've been a HUGE fan of his PRE-MMA
Yeah, when I came back I was told to check that guy out. Looks like he has the skills to become an MMA stud. Needs to run in back with Case, imo.

Yeah, when I came back I was told to check that guy out. Looks like he has the skills to become an MMA stud. Needs to run in back with Case, imo.
One of the bjj academies that my friend goes to was an affiliate of his (bonsai) I've watched him turn some really high level black belts into knots. Such a nice dude also.

Bobby Ologun returns against Katsuya Kitamura, who will be familiar with New Japan Pro Wrestling fans. Was a highly hyped Young Lion that came from a national wrestling background but mysteriously retired two or three years back due to "injury" but it was widely speculated that he was juicing in reality. Became a bodybuilder last I heard, since he's built like a brick shithouse.

Who knows if he can eat a punch but he's got a legit background at least.

Also announced: Kouzi x Sone, Beynoah x Lukaku, and Haruo Ochi x Tatsuya So. Someone should cover the other fights I happened to miss.

Looks like they're really building their 57kg division up

Edit: Holy shit, Yoshiro Maeda is back! He's the new opponent for Mitsuhisa Sunabe.

Last edited:
Glad to see Okinawa getting some love. Anyone know how popular MMA is there?
Rizin moved 5k tickets (cap due to covid) for this event on the first day, so it sold out. It seems at least some restrictions will be lifted before the event which will open more seats. It is a 10k max seat venue, they shouldn't be able to sell that much with this card quality. I think they have a couple of bouts left to announce.

Back