RIZIN 31 - October 24th

lukeuidswords

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
167f1904ccd14d9d5870f9f39d0b0e23cf03a1a0_large.jpg

Yutaka Saito vs. Juntaro Ushiku (RIZIN Featherweight title)

Kanna Asakura vs. Saori Oshima

Tsuyoshi Sudario vs. SAINT

Yusaku Nakamura vs. Yuki Ito

Daisuke Nakamura vs. Suguru Nii

Masanori Kanehara vs. Takahiro Ashida

Daichi Abe vs. Akira Okada

Rikuto Shirakawa vs. Takuya Yamamoto

Seiichiro Ito vs Kunta Hashimoto

Nadaka Yoshinari vs Naoki Ishikawa (kickboxing)

Ryuya Okuwaki vs Ryuto Oinuma (kickboxing)

Last edited:
Sakakibara was going off on a mini mild mannered on Kleber at the end of the press conference lol pretty much insinuating that Kleber is not really injured.

I wouldnt think he's ducking Saito so it must be about not having this fight booked for NYE.

I kind of understand both sides on this, though.

Last edited:
Saki wanted to have Saito Vs Koike for the next event. Koike has been rejecting the fight by claiming that he cant make weight and would like to wait til NYE. Now, he seems to be injured but Sakakibara clearly stated that he is not and just wants to skip the event. Horie vs Saito maybe?

RIZIN FF
RIZIN LANDMARK Vol.1
CONFIRMED UPCOMING MMA EVENT
Saturday 10/02/2021 at 05:00 AM ET
( " If someone want to thread it,
i can help with photos and links
sorry already out of likes " )

Can anyone tell me how the card yesterday ended up? I shamefully missed it.

I didn't watch it,
but i follow the PBP thread and i like it, much fun !
Some of the PBP threads before I went to the clink were all-time great threads for me. Especially RIZIN 13. Man that was so much fun. Sapp vs Osuaarashi got so much pop in that thread, and the posts were HILARIOUS. I was dying.

sapp-unanimous_750x400_acf_cropped.jpg

Someone really needs to make that GIF again. GIPHY seems not to notice it on their site, even though it was uploaded there.

Some of the PBP threads before I went to the clink were all-time great threads for me. Especially RIZIN 13. Man that was so much fun. Sapp vs Osuaarashi got so much pop in that thread, and the posts were HILARIOUS. I was dying.

Someone really needs to make that GIF again. GIPHY seems not to notice it on their site, even though it was uploaded there.
Don't think this is the GIF your looking for, but it's another good one from that fight lol.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Don't think this is the GIF your looking for, but it's another good one from that fight lol.

I didn't know and made this gif

Bob Sapp (USA) vs Osunaarashi Kintaro (Egypt) | MMA Fight, HD

I didn't know and made this gif

Bob Sapp (USA) vs Osunaarashi Kintaro (Egypt) | MMA Fight, HD

At the end of the fight Bob Sapp has this huge look of relief on his face, like he was just chased by 30 pitbulls and got away, and he hugs the shit out of Osunaarashi. It was a thing of legend lol.

Back