PBP Rizin 31: 10/24 - PBP Discussion Thread

source.gif

Nice win! I still remember Kanahara choking out Alex Caceres a few years ago. Who also got a win tonight.

Just woke up. Missed it live. Reading here in the PbP, there were a bunch of upsets. Seems another exciting Rizin event. Will check it out. Thanks for the descriptions everyone.

Hey @TARTARA - did you get a chance to watch the card? If so what are your impressions?
Hi @PurpleStorm,
i didn't watch it , i followed the PBP ™ ! Some solid SherDogers in this thread,
but unfortunately somewhere in the
co-main fight ( i think ) i fell asleep !
My Pick ⛏ Up Truck wasn't good at all
but much fun with the other Kurzhaars,
L☻L !

How it looks to you ... !?

Hi @PurpleStorm,
i didn't watch it , i followed the PBP ™ ! Some solid SherDogers in this thread,
but unfortunately somewhere in the
co-main event ( i think ) i fell asleep !
My Pick ⛏ Up Truck wasn't good at all
but much fun with the other Kurzhaars,
L☻L !
Cool. Yeah I tried to stay awake but couldn't. I'm sure you can find the replay and / or snippets of the fights on the Rizin web site or some other media pages. Hoping others here will post some more info too. Like snippets or entire fights or whatever.

Always love me some Rizin. It was like falling asleep at your favorite restaurant just before they serve your favorite course of food. Hoping someone brought it home for you in a bag. So you can enjoy it later. LOL.

Cool. Yeah I tried to stay awake but couldn't. I'm sure you can find the replay and / or snippets of the fights on the Rizin web site or some other media pages. Hoping others here will post some more info too. Like snippets or entire fights or whatever.

Always love me some Rizin. It was like falling asleep at your favorite restaurant just before they serve your favorite course of food. Hoping someone brought it home for you in a doggie bag so you can enjoy it later. LOL.
Excellent, and an event with quite some
upsets , L☻L !

Back