RIZIN 30 - September 19th

I mean he's literally the prelim level fighter. You are right though, great fighters may put in prelims, but he wouldn't be one of them.
What do you base "I mean he's literally the prelim level fighter." Looking at the last UFC card, is David Zawada a main card level fighter for you since he was put on the main card? What about Alex Morono? I'm just asking question since you think main card is when you are a good fighter and you seem to be vanguard of that distinction.

Just admit you don't know any JMMA fighters so because you don't recognize them, they are automatically bad.

What do you base "I mean he's literally the prelim level fighter." Looking at the last UFC card, is David Zawada a main card level fighter for you since he was put on the main card? What about Alex Morono? I'm just asking question since you think main card is when you are a good fighter and you seem to be vanguard of that distinction.

You won't get a straight answer from this dude. He still maintains that there was something fishy about Aoki Vs Lee but refuses to tell me what.

Never realized how set back Yachi and Ulka have become. Perhaps they can regain some momentum on this card.

Never realized how set back Yachi and Ulka have become. Perhaps they can regain some momentum on this card.
Don't think it's fair to say Sasaki has fallen. He's only lost to elite guys. He should be able to beat Horie. I would cap Sasaki around -200 here.

Yachi has definitely fallen, and there's no way a prime Yachi loses to Ohara. His fight with Takeda is close on paper, and is likely to end up being a close decision.

Yeah, winner of Ulka/Horie either gets a title shot next year or face Asakura for the next title shot after they book Saito/Koike.

I think Takeda is a slight favorite unless he gets hungry for a brawl like he was able to get away with against Kume.

I think the card is still solid overall. I expected better quarterfinal match ups like I predicted earlier in the thread but they're clearly going all in on the NYE card. Ougikubo/Otsuka is a pretty high level fight domestically though.

I'm excited to see Ota/Kubo too. Was always a big fan of Kubo since the -63 days in K-1 and Ota looked decent against Tokoro before he found himself in deep water. Figured they would have put Ota up against Asen by now but I can respect this too.

SHOJI is a striker so hopefully he plays into Chihiro Suzuki's strength and that'll make it a fun fight for as long as it lasts.

it seemed like after KID passed a lot of the Krazy Bee members didnt do so well, and then Miyuu and Erson were in Guam half the time anyway, so i suspect Yachi was basically self coaching

Does anyone know what time the fights actually start?

here it says:
Yogibo presents RIZIN.30

Date
Sep 19, 2021
Doors are expected to open at 12:30PM with the Opening Ceremony at 2:00PM(JST)

IDGAF about the damn ceremonies. I just want to see the fights.
Can someone convert the start time to EST?

Does anyone know what time the fights actually start?

here it says:

IDGAF about the damn ceremonies. I just want to see the fights.
Can someone convert the start time to EST?
83C2FB13-FEBC-4EB6-AA38-AA77BD343C9A.jpeg

Anything new on the RIZIN Landmark 1 card?

Is it just going to be in a studio like UFC Apex or are they actually going to experiment and hold fights at places like Mount Fuji and Ganryujima Island?

Anything new on the RIZIN Landmark 1 card?

Is it just going to be in a studio like UFC Apex or are they actually going to experiment and hold fights at places like Mount Fuji and Ganryujima Island?
Yeah I think it's on mountains and stuff like that. Maybe an Oil Rig? Not sure if North America will be given the privilege to watch, so not focusing on it too much yet.

I like the UFC card a lot better than Bellator's so will focus on that card and try to catch what I can on Bellator. Catch Rizin later probably next day..?1?

Last edited:
the Landmark card is going to be at the Tokyo Tower
probably no more fights announced for it

Sakakibara mentioned in his last conference that another 2 fights will be announced for landmark.

Back