RIZIN 30 - September 19th

i'm feeling angst. does anyone know how to wach deep kick events? gotta depened on those during this dry ass for mma july

Early card prediction with help from @MitsuyoshiOhara.

Ayaka Hamasaki (c) vs. Rena Kubota
Roberto de Souza (c) vs. Koji Takeda
Naoki Inoue vs. Hiromosa Ougikubo
Takafumi Otsuka vs. Yuto Kintaro
Kai Asakura vs. Yuki Motoya
Alan Yamaniha vs. Kenta Takizawa
I REALLLY hope they can make RENA and Hamasaki fight. Like I said, I think they trained together in the past but shit, we've seen the Urabe brothers fight each other in K-1 twice, so I definitely think it's possible. Especially since Hamasaki is looking beatable as of late.

i'm feeling angst. does anyone know how to wach deep kick events? gotta depened on those during this dry ass for mma july

No idea about live but do they not upload DEEP Kick events on their YouTube page?

There's also the K-1 event on the 17th and the big RISE event on the 18th, as well.

No idea about live but do they not upload DEEP Kick events on their YouTube page?

There's also the K-1 event on the 17th and the big RISE event on the 18th, as well.
Deep Kick is not recorded or streamed unfortunately

also not sure how I feel abt Rena cutting to 108 again - the last time she tried that she ended up in an ambulance - but if it's her retirement fight she might roll the dice anyway

Satoshi Vs Takeda could be interesting if it happens. Takeda could be pretty tough to take down and comes forward relentlessly on his feet.

Kintaro/Inoue is super fun

The fights look good, I just hope the event goes ahead in the wake of the inevitable Olympic covid bomb

Emi Fujino? What is this, 2011? This is some Deep Jewels shit.

Every time you see Rizin bring in female fighters in their fourties, you gotta wonder where the hell are all young Japanese WMMA fighters.
They got to be someone other than Kanna right?

Emi Fujino? What is this, 2011? This is some Deep Jewels shit.

Every time you see Rizin bring in female fighters in their fourties, you gotta wonder where the hell are all young Japanese WMMA fighters.
They got to be someone other than Kanna right?
the issue is half the new school all train at the same gym, AACC, where Hamasaki and Rena train. its a very concentrated scene. RIZIN depended hugely on international imports to keep the division going and under restrictions its forced them to be very economical. I think Fujino is a good fight, considering whats going on. I hope they can bring over the Invicta champion to fight Hamasaki on NYE.

solid card, could use a couple more big names but that's fine, if they pack a solid undercard it's probably a buy <5>

Back