RIZIN 29/12 weigh ins live stream

those two ladies look like Gomi vs Miyata

For your viewing pleasure lol
Screenshot_20161228_003315.png

Screenshot_20161228_003300.png

The two scariest fighters to meet in a dark alley for sure Badr Hari and Rin Nakai.

Herring takin the Cowboy approach, making friends at the weigh in

looks clay country road-esque, in his body, however.

Lol so much for slimming down, Baruto just under 400.

was I close? Baruto looks fucking huge lol. poor TK

TK looked much better than I imagined but good lord Baruto is huge!

Cro Cop looking a little older but still looks good all things considered. He's never been a big HW at all. Mo looks good. Not a big size difference.

Based on my "smiling fighter will lose" theory I'm calling cro cop and tk to win

I want to see cro cop smash the sumo in the semi finals but I'll also be mad if the sumo even makes it to the semi finals

I pretty badly want to see King Mo vs Baruto just to see them next to each other. Plus I think Mo probably still KO's him.

Tourney is weird as fuck. Mo and Cro Cop to me is the only real intriguing first round match. But the semis have glorious potential.

For all you Rin Nakai and JMMA fiends..

I guess the Reebok uniforms were too restrictive.

IMG_2997.JPG

IMG_2996.JPG

The endings and on the cards when they bring EVERYONE out and the big music plays is still the best thing ever. That's something the UFC definitely lacks. I love it. Always have.

Herring immediately chatting it up with Cro cop after the weigh ins lol

The endings and on the cards when they bring EVERYONE out and the big music plays is still the best thing ever. That's something the UFC definitely lacks. I love it. Always have.
Digging that ending theme.

Back