News RIZIN 26 Asakura vs Horiguchi 2 Set For Dec 31

I think you two are getting your wires crossed for sure.
Yeah, I'm sure you're right. That can happen via the internet, I think. Probably even more likely to happen when it is people who are passionate about the same subject talking through the internet, somehow.

I do wish he was right about my age though.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. That can happen via the internet, I think. Probably even more likely to happen when it is people who are passionate about the same subject talking through the internet, somehow.

I do wish he was right about my age though.

how old are you

Horiguchi not interested in rubber match.

Kai Asakura asked for an immediate rematch after the fight when they met in the backstage.

Gucci says "I might finish him quicker and ruin his career in another fight with him. He should realize we're on different levels"

----- what if Mikuru Asakura wanted to avenge his brother's loss?

Gucci "Nah....That's not gonna happen. He's too weak to fight me. (Word to word literal translation)

Kai Asakura asked for an immediate rematch after the fight when they met in the backstage.

Gucci says "I might finish him quicker and ruin his career in another fight with him. He should realize we're on different levels"

Gucci "Nah....That's not gonna happen. He's too weak to fight me. (Word to word literal translation)

The words are there but they were def taken out of larger statements by the interviewer. He said he'd rematch Kai down the line but his priority was the Bellator strap now.

The words are there but they were def taken out of larger statements by the interviewer. He said he'd rematch Kai down the line but his priority was the Bellator strap now.

No he is pissing on and demeaning Kai asakura as an opponent

if all you can use is google translate go away and don't bother posting here again

manboy has a mancrush on me because I actually spoke to native Japanese speakers that clarified Horiguchi's comments :p

Not the interview I'm referring to. Horiguchi is a real Japanese man who speaks differently depending on the circumstance.

Not the interview I'm referring to. Horiguchi is a real Japanese man who speaks differently depending on the circumstance.
I know, this was something else Horiguchi did today as clarification of the Yahoo interview that was circulating prior, so it directly ties to it

I legit think Horiguchi doesn't want to fight Asakuras...he knows Asakuras are delinquents and wont quit until someone is KO'd and hes afraid of if all

He would rather fight some guy from Bellator who is the same size as Asakura but has never fought in the ring and will be at a disadvantage than do a rubber rematch that everyone wants to see

It's the aecond time I heard someone publicly saying mikuru asakura is weak.

The first guy was shibatar. His purpose was to get asakura's attention using youtube hypes. They agreed to fight in shibatar's hometown and shibatar offered asakura 200k (USD) to lose by tapout in the 1st round. Asakura demanded 300k and the deal was made. In the fight, asakura didn't honor their verbal agreement and beat shibatar badly.

Horiguchi's intention is unclear but it's plain to see he dislikes his opponent's brother for something said before.

<{clintugh}> Shut u corny as up gooch

I said they should shoot the protesters at the capitol some guy reported me

It was before the lady got killed I wasn’t serious I was posting call of duty zombie gifs

I said they should shoot the protesters at the capitol some guy reported me

It was before the lady got killed I wasn’t serious I was posting call of duty zombie gifs
You meant shoot them with a safe FDA-approved covid vaccine im sure

It's the aecond time I heard someone publicly saying mikuru asakura is weak.

The first guy was shibatar. His purpose was to get asakura's attention using youtube hypes. They agreed to fight in shibatar's hometown and shibatar offered asakura 200k (USD) to lose by tapout in the 1st round. Asakura demanded 300k and the deal was made. In the fight, asakura didn't honor their verbal agreement and beat shibatar badly.

Horiguchi's intention is unclear but it's plain to see he dislikes his opponent's brother for something said before.
Horiguchi said Mikuru basically barged into his conversation he was having with Kai after the fight backstage despite Horiguchi being his senior - which is absolutely a social faux pas in Japan.

Just to straighten things. Kyoji didnt mean any disrespect towards Kai. He doesnt see the point of having a third fight vs Kai as he wants to build a legacy by winning the Bellator title. A third fight might happen later just not in the near future, thats all he said.

Regarding Mikuru, Kyoji greeted him after the fight and Mikuru did not use formal Japanese, which he should have. As luke mentioned in the previous post it is demanded in Japanese culture to respect your seniors. Thats all. Not a big deal.

Just to straighten things. Kyoji didnt mean any disrespect towards Kai. He doesnt see the point of having a third fight vs Kai as he wants to build a legacy by winning the Bellator title. A third fight might happen later just not in the near future, thats all he said.
Horiguchi/Asakura III and Archuleta/Pettis are legitimate options for their respective promotions, but given that the champs are so clear on wanting a superfight, we the fans might actually get one.

Back