PBP Rizin 25, Asakura vs. Saito, Sat. 11/21, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Rizin 25 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're candyflipping and posting on sherdog? How come I don't trust you?

When I do that combo I can barely speak or keep my eyes open. Or maybe you baby dosed <45>
The x was thrown in after a bought a cart and couple hits of acid it was prolly some stuff that wasn’t very strong my guy was just trying to get rid off

i regret even mentioning it tbh<{CMPALM}>

The x was thrown in after a bought a cart and couple hits of acid it was prolly some stuff that wasn’t very strong my guy was just trying to get rid off

i regret even mentioning it tbh<{CMPALM}>
Oh..that sucks man

Here in Europe it's impossible to get bunk/weak stuff :D E pills are all over 200mg and acid 150ug+ per hit

At least in my country. If you're from USA I feel sorry for you <45>

Awful performance from Mikuru tbh, his TDD looked horrible. I can see why they were avoiding matching him up against stiff competition now. Can't imagine how badly Tofiq would have ragdolled him at LW.

Awful performance from Mikuru tbh, his TDD looked horrible. I can see why they were avoiding matching him up against stiff competition now. Can't imagine how badly Tofiq would have ragdolled him at LW.
I don't think they were. They had him at 155 despite being a natural 145 and Sakakibara tried to force him into a Grand Prix there, but he turned it down. Gustavo was a super risky fight he was a clear underdog in, and he fought John Macapa in his 12th pro fight, just like AJ McKee, one of the best built prospects in MMA history did.

I only watched the fight once, but from what I saw, Saito did very little damage. Asakura had like 2 or 3 knockdowns?

Only watched it once like you, but I don't think Saito was ever really hurt badly and he did take Mikuru down a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back