PBP Rizin 25, Asakura vs. Saito, Sat. 11/21, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Rizin 25 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmmm i wish i could watch this through a stream.... .... .... any good fights?

Saito is going to plough every Mikuru fangirl from here to Yokohama

mikuru beats all the gaijins but loses to saito... smh.

how was ougikubo vs takizawa?

Wtf why was this on a friday? It said Saturday. Sherdog fail

It was on Saturday morning you goof ball.

I assumed it was the regular fucking time and day its usually on goof ball. Also huge robbery in main event I guess Rizin getting back at Mikuru for criticizing Rizin. He should have won he dropped that dude and did more damage. No way he fights Floyd now

I assumed it was the regular fucking time and day its usually on goof ball. Also huge robbery in main event I guess Rizin getting back at Mikuru for criticizing Rizin. He should have won he dropped that dude and did more damage.
Mikuru was clearly losing the fight up until the first knockdown which Saito immediately got back up from and resumed pounding Mikuru in the face in the corner, the 2nd knockdown clearly hurt Saito more but it's still that weighed against the entirety of the fight previous where Mikuru got his body kicked to shit and ate counter right hands

Mikuru was clearly losing the fight up until the first knockdown which Saito immediately got back up from and resumed pounding Mikuru in the face in the corner, the 2nd knockdown clearly hurt Saito more but it's still that weighed against the entirety of the fight previous where Mikuru got his body kicked to shit and ate counter right hands

Well there's no way Mikuru fights Floyd now.

It was a close fight. Mikuru probably did more damage.

Iam high drunk on acid and e. Sherbros
You're candyflipping and posting on sherdog? How come I don't trust you?

When I do that combo I can barely speak or keep my eyes open. Or maybe you baby dosed <45>

Back