Eilc-V1XYAE23Tk

Official poster 1:

EhJaq-1XcAIuEwJ

Official poster 2:

EhJartMWkAY_jEi

Last edited:
News from the press conference:

- Fuji TV will air Rizin 24 live from 20:00-21:54 JST

- PPV price will remain the same - 5500 yen ($52)

- There is a possibility Mikuru Asakura, Kai Asakura, Ayaka Hamasaki and Kanna Asakura to participate at Rizin 24

- Mikuru Asakura is in final negotiations

- 9 or 10 bouts planned

OP will be regularly updated when we have more fights announced.

Christ $50? Sorry not paying that amount. I like Rizin but I think they’ll keep losing fans with this ppv rates

How would you guys recoup the revenue from the lost ticket sales without raising PPV price and tickets prices? This Tenshin vs Koji fight would draw 20k plus in attendance in normal times, instead of 5k now during COVID. They don't have a huge guaranteed TV deal like the UFC/Bellator where they can go without attendance.

How would you guys recoup the revenue from the lost ticket sales without raising PPV price and tickets prices? This Tenshin vs Koji fight would draw 20k plus in attendance in normal times, instead of 5k now during COVID. They don't have a huge guaranteed TV deal like the UFC/Bellator where they can go without attendance.

It doesn't recoup money if people don't buy it because it's too expensive though.

Ishihara is probably slightly better than Daniel Salas, but yeah it's still not a great level of competition.

Guess that confirms that Yashabo has actually been released by the UFC which I kinda figured anyway.

They would have been better off just keeping the Boku fight and try giving Ishihara some momentum instead.

Give Mikuru a fresh body and hope for a big fight on NYE against a Bellator guy.

Back