Rizin 20: Tues. Dec. 31, 1 AM ET/10 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some good early fights. The first round of the LW tourney and Patchy Mix vs Yuki Motoya should get the action going early.

giphy.gif
I'm ready

Got a share code for anybody for those 10 credits. 22gdyw0

last 2 events I've passed out during the intermission only to wake up as the main event is starting. lol

I once stayed up to watch a Dream NYE event which was headlined Fedor vs Ishii or something. It was like 9 hours long with 10 minute walkouts for basicslly every fighter. Never again.

Ahhh shit I thought I fucked up drinking that Starbucks double shot an hour ago. Totally forgot it's on this am.

I once stayed up to watch a Dream NYE event which was headlined Fedor vs Ishii or something. It was like 9 hours long with 10 minute walkouts for basicslly every fighter. Never again.

I did that multiple times, I do it for most Rizin events that are like 6-7 hours . Dream, yarrenoka, was there to watch all of that live too.

the length doesn’t bother me so much as the long breaks n gaps between fights, if it was 9 hours of a espn+ card pacing one fight after the other, id be stoked as fuck.

gonna run to store n buy a pack of smokes and come back n roll a Joint before event starts

How much of a discount does a code give you?

It's not a discount bro it adds 10 credit to ur FITE account u need 20 credit to get RIZIN 20 u can get the other 10 by sharing ur code w somebody else or if ur FITE account is new and u pay for it I believe u get credit equivalent to the money u spent.

anyways here is my code : ykvpdg0

I did that multiple times, I do it for most Rizin events that are like 6-7 hours . Dream, yarrenoka, was there to watch all of that live too.

the length doesn’t bother me so much as the long breaks n gaps between fights, if it was 9 hours of a espn+ card pacing one fight after the other, id be stoked as fuck.

gonna run to store n buy a pack of smokes and come back n roll a Joint before event starts

Right, it's the atrocious padding between fights for superfluous media displays - anime, music, dancing, etc. I'm all for some japanese oddness, but it's a little much.

Yup I've been pulling all nighters for JMMA for 15 years now, It's like a tradition for me.

Back