News RIZIN 20 Dec 31 Kai Asakura vs Manel Kape 2 NYE Official Discussion

Can’t wait for the 4x 40 min intermissions.

Other than that, great show probably like always. There’s something in Japanese NYE events

Johnny Hollywood Case talks LWGP, finishing Souza, Pitbull-Gustavo,testing Tofiq, mindset in the days before war @ RIZIN.20...
He also speaks on taking his girl, UFC fighter Emily Whitmire to Japan this time compared to last time, and talks UFC perspective of fans compared to actual pay/treatment/etc....he knows Tofiq is no easy task but has prepared for everyone & tells us who he would choose if he gets to the finals, touched on so many things but mostly just lookin into the mind of a hungry fighter, literally and metaphoriacally mere days away from RIZIN.20!! Hope to see you all chatting on twitter too Idk if yall do a thread here for during the event but someone link me and ill join, otherwise follow me on twitter lets have a good time and talk a bit of shit to Trigg haha
Https://www.twitter.com/badmoonrizinpod Thank everyone for the support, all likes and subs help and I will make sure to bring even more guests on next year and more fan questions & behind the scenes footage like when I head to Guam in the spring! I appreciate everyone, please let me know who you would like to hear from! Jake Heun podcast will be up in a couple of hours as well then bonus coming tomorrow! Most of these podcasts arent time sensitive as i spend little time talking about the one fight ahead,so if you dont catch em before events, they wont be outdated

Apparently Tenshin cheated on Kanna Asakura with a former Rizin ring girl, and they broke up. Tenshin has been getting a lot of shit online the last couple months.

it was the girl who could reverse her arms and grab her boobs.
Can you blame him? Tenshin should be slaying models right now, not dating some average looking girl.

Why would this be a point of interest? They can grab them anyways.

What I want to know is will I be able to watch this live on YouTube or will this strictly be on Fite TV?

Apparently Tenshin cheated on Kanna Asakura with a former Rizin ring girl, and they broke up. Tenshin has been getting a lot of shit online the last couple months.

I think Kanna should forgive him, it's not every day you get a chance with this kind of talent.

giphy.gif

Less than 9 hours left!

Stacked card top to bottom. In terms of depth this might be the best Rizin card ever. It only lacks a huge headliner, but i can live with that. And Jiri Prochazka deserved a better opponent. No other complaints. 9/10

Rizin sold out Saitama Super Arena days ago. Impressive considering there's no big fancy main event like Tenshin vs. Floyd or Tenshin vs. Horiguchi. According to Sakakibara 26 000 tickes have been sold. More than last year's NYE. Overall attendance is expected to be a little over 30k.

We want the Bellator Japan postlims, fuckin Japanese businessman they are the cancer of the Japanese media.

Why would this be a point of interest? They can grab them anyways.

What I want to know is will I be able to watch this live on YouTube or will this strictly be on Fite TV?
It’s of interest because the effeminate little bastard had Kanna beside herself:

Back