News RIZIN 20 Dec 31 Kai Asakura vs Manel Kape 2 NYE Official Discussion

Love rizin but staying up on a weekday is brutal when you work. Might just buy this tomorrow

Apparently Tenshin cheated on Kanna Asakura with a former Rizin ring girl, and they broke up. Tenshin has been getting a lot of shit online the last couple months.

it was the girl who could reverse her arms and grab her boobs.
Lol are there sources it was specifically her?
I think Kanna should forgive him, it's not every day you get a chance with this kind of talent.

giphy.gif

Hendo’s expression was gold!

Rizin starts in about 6 hours. It's on Fite.tv site with a countdown clock.

[MMA] RIZIN.20 Saitama, Japan
Main Card – iPPV (Fite.tv) – 1:00am ET / 10:00pm PT
Ayaka Hamasaki vs. Seo Hee Ham
Lindsey VanZandt vs. Rena Kubota
Miyuu Yamamoto vs. Suwanan Boonsorn
^ that's just the wmma, there's others too!

They run out of money or something? Tenshin is the only name I recognise what happened to Gabi Garcia etc?

They run out of money or something? Tenshin is the only name I recognise what happened to Gabi Garcia etc?
I actually did think we were going to get Julia Budd vs. Gabi Garcia this weekend.

My code is 87g6pnz if anybody want to help a brotha out

Jake Heun on love of fighting, NYE in Japan, football career, TUF house & more!!!

Jake faces Satoshi Ishii tonight! Hearing about his background, cutting to middleweight for Ultimate fighter and such was fun, hope yall enjoy!

Manel "Prodigio" Kape on BW title, contenders being his fans, Horiguchi backing out, Tenshin & more!

Manel in prime form, always fun to talk to, thank you everyone for the likes, views and subs, everything helps get more guests and bring more content, at 100 subs we will launch the website, complete with written interviews in dif langauges, behind the scenes footage, training stuff from various athletes and much more!! Most of the podcast we do arent so event specific, so even if you dont watch this week watch next week or whenever! But I do advise checking out some of this Kape one as he goes in on alot of ppl in the BW division and reveals some interesting info, Salute yyall party timee!!

I just checked the card again, didn't realize that tonight CB can be Rizin LHW champ!!!

Considering what I pay for UFC PPVs, it ain't hard to justify 20USD for this.

First intermission. Nap time. I have my alarm set for every half hour

Great event!

My highlights:
  • Ishiwatari vs Ougikudo Rd 3 was fucking amazing
  • Lenne Hardt's intro of Biyong: "Biyong... yum yum yum"
  • The guy behind the announcers in his print jacket, dior bag, and Richard Mille watch.

Great event!

My highlights:
  • Ishiwatari vs Ougikudo Rd 3 was fucking amazing
  • Lenne Hardt's intro of Biyong: "Biyong... yum yum yum"
  • The guy behind the announcers in his print jacket, dior bag, and Richard Mille watch.

There was guy who was ridiculously in to the Yamasaki Vs Hamderlei fight who had his mouth open aghast and his hands up to his face all fight, he was great.

Kai losing was not great.

Back