News RIZIN 19 LW Grand Prix Oct 12

Mr. Sakakibara told the media that Mikuru Asakura was supposed to be the headliner but he's injured.

His little bro (Kai) steps in to save the card on 3 weeks notice.

Kyoji is on medical suspension and Tenshin injured his hand from his preparation of his RISE fight.

Mr. Sakakibara told the media that Mikuru Asakura was supposed to be the headliner but he's injured.

His little bro (Kai) steps in to save the card on 3 weeks notice.

Kyoji is on medical suspension and Tenshin injured his hand from his preparation of his RISE fight.

Apparently the lw tournament is not enough in japan, I guess.

11 fights so far, hopefully they add 1 more

Now that's a good card. Lightweight GP + Kai vs Ulka, Ham vs Miyu, K-Taro vs de Souza, Shiratori vs Taiga, Jiri, RENA.

It seems that Rizin needs to step up their level if they want to make interesting fightcards, this one is just a meh but i do understand it is important in Japan.

What kind of objectives must Rizin do to keep their brand interesting?

- More boxing bouts if possible
- Make a grand prix in kickboxing
- Tenshin goes back to MMA for a while
- Bellator vs Rizin or something like that including fighters from KSW such as Pudzianowski

It seems that Rizin needs to step up their level if they want to make interesting fightcards, this one is just a meh but i do understand it is important in Japan.

What kind of objectives must Rizin do to keep their brand interesting?

- More boxing bouts if possible
- Make a grand prix in kickboxing
- Tenshin goes back to MMA for a while
- Bellator vs Rizin or something like that including fighters from KSW such as Pudzianowski
Bring Back Baruto

No idea who Shibishai is, but Chang Hee Kim is terrible.

No idea who Shibishai is, but Chang Hee Kim is terrible.
I remember that he lost to a Mongolian HW who had a win over aorigele. Horrible fight but he was outweigh by a ton. He has a 4-2 record plus he is a 5 time
Ganryujima veteran

I remember that he lost to a Mongolian HW who had a win over aorigele. Horrible fight but he was outweigh by a ton. He has a 4-2 record plus he is a 5 time
Ganryujima veteran

Enough said.

EGAmEYuUwAEbUpI

Nice. Only 1 intermission again, despite the Fuji TV live broadcast.

Looking forward to this, especially the first round. Hopefully Crusher can pull off the upset. Also nice to see Kai step up.

Back