News RIZIN 19 LW Grand Prix Oct 12

Is it only an 8 man gp’

Surprised that Asakura is not on the list....

Last edited:
Is it only an 8 man gp’

Surprised that Asakura is not on the list....
The older Asakura is a featherweight and only took the LW fight with yachi because they had beef. He said he wouldn't do LW cause its not his weight class.
Mikuru Asakura should have been in the Bellator FW tournament but I guess coker doesn't want a RIZIN dude running through most of his comp again.

Jiri (24-3-1) vs. Caipira de Aço Maldonado (25-13)
EEKaBHYXsAAHaSq

Hamderlei Silva (21-8) vs. Miyuu (5-3)
EEKZm3VXYAAqgFA

RENA (8-3) vs. Shawna Ram (1-0)
EEKY1VJWkAEyg6B

K-Taro (34-10-2) vs. Marcos Yoshio (8-1)
EEKZS6MXkAAgAI8

No Cruickshank? pfffft

Pitbull in the tourney is awesome. Loving this Bellator/Rizin friendship.

I feel bad for Miyuu, she's gonna get hammered.

Wardrobe malfunction again I hopes?

Is there any reason Rizin hasn't been signed to a deal with DAZN, at least in certain countries? I know the tv deal in Japan keeps them afloat, but they should be able to make more money by signing on with DAZN.

Is there any reason Rizin hasn't been signed to a deal with DAZN, at least in certain countries? I know the tv deal in Japan keeps them afloat, but they should be able to make more money by signing on with DAZN.
Depends what DAZN offered compared to what they get from Fite TV iPPVs I guess. Maybe their deal with Fite TV was so long term they havent had a chance to renegotiate yet

something something gp lottery sep 20, whatever the fuck it means

Last edited:
Live draw was completed today;
EE5eVLuUwAENlSM

Musaev vs Brown
Case vs Satoshi Souza
Patricky Pitbull vs Kawajiri
Gustavo vs Uesako

haven't been following Rizin lately but will tune into this. Haven't heard the name Kawajiri in a long time. Pulling for Pitbull to win a championship.

Their posters are getting legit worse as time goes on. You knew it was bad when they just took an image off of unsplash.

haven't been following Rizin lately but will tune into this. Haven't heard the name Kawajiri in a long time. Pulling for Pitbull to win a championship.

This entire thing is being set up for Satoshi Souza to win. Kawajiri will honorably lose in the quarter finals (or semi if they give him a ride). Case is not an easy dog though..... but that's classic Japan Tourney. Give'm the tough one first cuz it's a dope fight.

Back