Rizin 15 April 21st Yokohama

Yokohama Arena's show is almost always awesome. Hopefully, Rizin doesn't die after paying Floyd 9 million to ruin their reputation (Half of casuals calling the fight fixed and the other half trashing Rizin for making this match up)

Im not sure those casuals have enough influence to make the effect on the Japanese market. Of course would be great to see Rizin become more popular overseas, but I think they have alot build up to do at their home turf. But you never know how international popularity would effect positively on their homemarket too.

Pacquaio is getting old and his career is winding down, but at the same time he’s a huge name. Pacquiao probably wanting a few more paydays They could match Tenshin against him and it would be a good draw. I think the fight makes much more sense than Davis.

Davis is not and has not ever been confirmed, not happening, this card is stacked already though with only 8 fights announced, and the return of Shinju Nozawa-Auclair!!! Winner of Motoya vs Henry at DEEP 88 title fight will be on this card as well, I expect the same for the Roque-Ryo Megaton title fight, which btw we recently had Roque on for a good conversation, I hope yall can check it out!!

We have a good lineup for the preview show of Rizin 15 , a few special guests!! hope yall can subscribe or at least give it a chance!! mostly conversations, not alot of q & a besides fan questions and call ins......otherwise its all about the fighters, check us out, we appreciate every single view, thank you

According to this article: https://efight.jp/news-20190211_320954

Sakakibara wants to put three ladies fights on the card. JuJu is the most likely candidate since she’s on the poster (although, everyone who’s followed long enough know that doesn’t mean much. Also mentioned that many likely candidates are in the Deep Jewels care in March, so those results will likely affect matchmaking,

It last went into talking about REnA and her going to the hospital over her weight cut last time. Talked about making adjustments, although I’m not sure from the translation if it’s talking about RENA making weight cut adjustments, moving up in weight, or changing the weight class itself. Knowing JMMA, they’re all equally possible.
Would love to see Alyssa Garcia back, she has beat Kanna Asakura the former champ, and had a close decision loss to current champ Ayaka Hamasaki, and of course is coached by Josh Barnett!! Super cool girl, check out our convo with her if you get some time please ! Many more guests coming too!1

I know that is there usual actions, as shown when they dropped Erson in the deep water immediately. But they seemed to be bringing Rena and Tenshin up slowly to build them as future stars of the promotion. I can kinda see making the Floyd match to bring attention to Rizin and because he was old and they figured it would be at least somewhat competitive, but after the result I thought they would go back to normal with Tenshin not push it even further.

They should find the best Japanese boxer in Floyd's weight class and have him call Floyd out after a Tenshin fight.

"He is a wuss why not fight an experienced boxer his own size !" or something like that.

The Tenshin fight can be a kickboxing fight against a boxer and he can say "see what I can do without my main weapon taken away?".

They should find the best Japanese boxer in Floyd's weight class and have him call Floyd out after a Tenshin fight.

"He is a wuss why not fight an experienced boxer his own size !" or something like that.

The Tenshin fight can be a kickboxing fight against a boxer and he can say "see what I can do without my main weapon taken away?".
<{clintugh}>

3 weeks away.... only 7 fights confirmed

Any dates for announcements ???

They put on highly entertaining fights with the best rules in MMA and some of their own stars. They even work with Bellator, DEEP, Pancrase, and others in cross-promotional fights. RIZIN is one of the best orgs. in the world. It is the return of big time JMMA. If you don't like it, go back to the UFC forum. I know you like to shill and troll in here but you ain't bugging me.

Don't hate the truth son, Rizn is awful but Japan loves tbier cans and freaks....so

They put on highly entertaining fights with the best rules in MMA and some of their own stars. They even work with Bellator, DEEP, Pancrase, and others in cross-promotional fights. RIZIN is one of the best orgs. in the world. It is the return of big time JMMA. If you don't like it, go back to the UFC forum. I know you like to shill and troll in here but you ain't bugging me.
It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself on all that. Nothing great about Rizin really it’s a fringe promotion that needs freak show fights and old names to survive. It’s basically just a place for “pride never dies” to circle jerk to.

It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself on all that. Nothing great about Rizin really it’s a fringe promotion that needs freak show fights and old names to survive. It’s basically just a place for “pride never dies” to circle jerk to.

MMA in the ring is great, and rules are great, and that´s what is needed as the opposition to American concept of MMA, cage and lame unified rules.

Back