Rizin 15 April 21st Yokohama

i know King Mo run out of name opponents in Bellator but is fighting young killer in Prochazka a good idea? even if it's for the title. after 2 stoppage losses in a row. should have just ask Corer for couple of easier fights to build himself back.
looks like someone needs a better manager.

Rizin seem to really getting behind promoting Jiri as one of their stars. They're probably paying Mo well to take this rematch so Jiri can get that win back.

Rizin seem to really getting behind promoting Jiri as one of their stars. They're probably paying Mo well to take this rematch so Jiri can get that win back.
they do. not sure for how long Rizin can keep him though. i read there is strong interest from UFC and it's just a matter of time and right offer.

they do. not sure for how long Rizin can keep him though. i read there is strong interest from UFC and it's just a matter of time and right offer.
As much as I like him in Rizin, it would be amazing to see him in the UFC. In a dream world he gets the win over Mo, fights and beats Vitor (violence dream fight), then goes to the UFC.

As much as I like him in Rizin, it would be amazing to see him in the UFC. In a dream world he gets the win over Mo, fights and beats Vitor (violence dream fight), then goes to the UFC.
I want to see Jiri × Mirko, that would be the most anticipated matchup.

I kind of don't want to see him USADA'd, though...

I kind of don't want to see him USADA'd, though...
i can understand your concern. let's hope his team knows what they're doing.

8ALE6Vc.jpg

What if Bellator sends Chael over to Japan? Wouldn't that be some fucking irony at its finest?

New Rizin 15 press conference today at 23:00 ET. More fights to be announced.

New Rizin 15 press conference today at 23:00 ET. More fights to be announced.
I’m predicting a RENA announcement. She’s been very active on social media the last few days.

I can’t hear the English translator...

Kitaoka is in the press conference

Koji Takeda vs Damien Brown
Roberto Satoshi vs Satoru Kitaoka
Seiichiro Ito vs Manel Kape

This is shaping up to easily be their best April/May card yet

Koji Takeda vs Damien Brown
Roberto Satoshi vs Satoru Kitaoka
Seiichiro Ito vs Manel Kape

This is shaping up to easily be their best April/May card yet
Thanks

Back