Rizin 15 April 21st Yokohama

Really like the poster. Looking forward to this event. Glad that aren't doing the 20 shows they mentioned before. Quality over quantity.

It's all April 1st for me now after that shit show with Floyd and Tenshin last night.

Yokohama Arena's show is almost always awesome. Hopefully, Rizin doesn't die after paying Floyd 9 million to ruin their reputation (Half of casuals calling the fight fixed and the other half trashing Rizin for making this match up)

Really like the poster. Looking forward to this event. Glad that aren't doing the 20 shows they mentioned before. Quality over quantity.

<Dylan>

what quality?

prediction:

gabi vs can
tenshin vs can
reina vs can
rena vs can
2 good matchups buried under headlining mismatches
idol vs can
pretty girl can vs ugly girl can
fat guy vs anyone

<Dylan>

what quality?

prediction:

gabi vs can
tenshin vs can
reina vs can
rena vs can
idol vs can
fat guy vs anyone

They put on highly entertaining fights with the best rules in MMA and some of their own stars. They even work with Bellator, DEEP, Pancrase, and others in cross-promotional fights. RIZIN is one of the best orgs. in the world. It is the return of big time JMMA. If you don't like it, go back to the UFC forum. I know you like to shill and troll in here but you ain't bugging me.

<Dylan>

what quality?

prediction:

gabi vs can
tenshin vs can
reina vs can
rena vs can
idol vs can
fat guy vs anyone

That's close to my DREAM card

except, I don't like RENA anymore, Now I am in love with Mika and her amazing haircut

They put on highly entertaining fights with the best rules in MMA and some of their own stars. They even work with Bellator, DEEP, Pancrase, and others in cross-promotional fights. RIZIN is one of the best orgs. in the world. It is the return of big time JMMA. If you don't like it, go back to the UFC forum. I know you like to shill and troll in here but you ain't bugging me.

you got it backwards. especially about the ufc part.

<Dylan>

what quality?

prediction:

gabi vs can
tenshin vs can
reina vs can
rena vs can
idol vs can
fat guy vs anyone
holy shit dude get a life lol

rob mafia is literally 50 and exclusively posts about JMMA promotions he hates
he's living his best life

I expect this show to be smaller than normal after investing 9 mil in Floyd

aren't the non-Tokyo cards usually smaller anyway?
Smaller than the small ones then...Jairzinho the talented hw just signed with the ufc. Another fighter they should have used more

Smaller than the small ones then...Jairzinho the talented hw just signed with the ufc. Another fighter they should have used more
The guy greased and received a yellow card before the fight even started

Back