Rizin 14 & Yarennoka: Dec. 31, 1 AM ET/10 PM PT - LIVE PBP Discussion Thread

Nobody on this forum has answered this question:

Who the fuck would benefit fromTenshin throwing the fight?

Because they can't. Rizen doesn't win, Floyd gets paid but just beat a child , tenshin is embarassed. Sooooooo I don't know..sure maybe gamblers but I'm not even sure that would make enough sense.

Holy shit. Just watched the fight, what an embarassement.

So fake, and the japanese dude overreacting to the knockdowns.

Waste of time.

The reaction to this fight on social media is hilarious. Half the people are claiming that it was a fix.

Now, there's another faction basically insinuating that Mayweather perpetrated a criminal act by fighting Tenshin.

Whoever is running Pacquiao's social media accounts is also shitting on Mayweather.

Floyd beat Manny

So its funny to see his salty ass talk shit

Crazy Bee straight in the toilet right now.

If it weren’t for the two female fighters on the team, they’d have gone winless.

(No, I don’t count Horiguchi.)

Just saw the fight and it didn't look staged to me. Second knock down looked hard as f*ck. Tenshin was physically overmatched by a much stronger and more skillful opponent. His career takes a pretty bad hit from going out so meekly. That's what you get for looking like a member of BTS.

age difference doesnt matter if you are one of the best ever at what you do, while tenshin just had youth on his side. he was outmatched in skill and also gave up a lot of size as well. if he was much bigger than floyd than he would of took the punches better. but once floyd landed it only took a few

fight didnt really make sense and im surprised it ended up even happening after the announcement was sketchy and then it was cancelled.

i need to watch the kyoji fight

Haha I didn't even need to stay up. Smack bang in the middle of the afternnoon here in Europe witch doesn't happen often lol. Yeah PFL to watch tonight looking forward to that!
Watching that event while having breakfast was pretty nice ;)

So this guy lasted only one round, just makes me wonder...how good Conor is?
...very good question!
Tenshin got took out by a guy 20Lbs+ heavier than him...and Conor got took out by a guy 20lbs+ lighter than him... ;)

Not sure why people are upset about the Mayweather fight... Ratings + Sports Entertainment... Is Normal.

Not sure why people are upset about the Mayweather fight... Ratings + Sports Entertainment... Is Normal.

It is normal and tradition. Combat sports athletes been been bilking the Japanese market by fighting such mismatches and exhibitions since the 1960s.

9k2wzp91pp721.jpg

Best entrance hands down goes to Nanaka Kawamura in the earlier show.

Back