News Rizin 14 Floyd vs Tenshin Press Conference LIVE

please in a sparring session there next much hitting and floyd would never agree to be allowed to get punch in the face at all.

It's an exhibition not sparring you think they're gonna be wearing head gear in a gym? That's sparring. Tenshin already said he's going for the KO and Floyd is like 50 hes not used to 3x3 rounds the pace is way faster

It's an exhibition not sparring you think they're gonna be wearing head gear in a gym? That's sparring. Tenshin already said he's going for the KO and Floyd is like 50 hes not used to 3x3 rounds the pace is way faster

like floyd cares he getting his pay check to show up and isnt risking the 0 on his record.

i wouldnt shock me if floyd just selling wolf tickets and ends up not doing anything for them in the ring.

like floyd cares he getting his pay check to show up and isnt risking the 0 on his record.

i wouldnt shock me if floyd just selling wolf tickets and ends up not doing anything for them in the ring.

Still counts as a loss if he loses. Just not on boxing record. It will an exhibition KO loss on record same thing.

Still counts as a loss if he loses. Just not on boxing record. It will an exhibition KO loss on record same thing.

an exhibition not an offical fight.

if you think floyd risking that 0 your crazy

Can't quote or reply for some reason but it won't matter. A loss is a loss. If he gets KOd under any rules people will still see that he lost

Where's Gustavo? The guy that obliterated Yachi.

I don't want to watch a stream with Floyd reading foreign fighter's names. He doesn't even know the promotion's name

I'd pay to watch Floyd read.

Back