Rivas vs. Rozicki Bridgeweight Title Oct.22 ESPN+

Made his legs go stiff, or at least one of them

lol. Are you serious?
As a heart attack...modelling behavior helps with acceptance. Not in this guy's case, obviously, because who the fuck cares, but if Mayweather masked up going into the ring it would increase the likelihood that minions in his sway would imitate the behavior.

It's like, behavioral science 'n' shit.

As a heart attack...modelling behavior helps with acceptance. Not in this guy's case, obviously, because who the fuck cares, but if Mayweather masked up going into the ring it would increase the likelihood that minions in his sway would imitate the behavior.

It's like, behavioral science 'n' shit.

I guess that works on some people. I hope most see it for what it is.

Edit. My generation would call that what it is, propaganda. Joseph Goebbels and the Nazis did a good job with that a few years ago.

MANY people get their fashion tips from morons on instagram ffs.
OF COURSE it works.

It's the model under which celebrities get any endorsement deals. Why the fuck do you think Nike would pay millions to somebody like Michael Jordan... 'cause it DOESN'T work? Every ad in the history of the industry is propaganda.

Speaking of those Nazi fucks, it's not an accident that their outfits were designed by Hugo Boss ;)

Goebbels ain't got shit on the Omnicom group.

Was that a work or what? Weird fight.

Fuck off Tabernac, I don't wanna talk to you fuckers. lol

High level stuff right there lol :D:p

What's everyone's prediction for the main event? I say Rivas KO between rounds 4 to 6

“ me and my friend are going to go for croissants after this y’all can join me”

Respect.

A ten count for the young Mexican fighter that lost her life on the last GYM card.

High level stuff right there lol :D:p

What's everyone's prediction for the main event? I say Rivas KO between rounds 4 to 6
Truth be told, I’m hoping for a double KO so this goofy new weight class idea never makes it off the ground.

Neck tat looks goofy, I hope he can fight some, or hes going to get crushed early.

Back