Rivas vs. Rozicki Bridgeweight Title Oct.22 ESPN+

Wow!

That's hardcore. Can you get ESPN+ outside the states or North America? $4.99/month here, I think. Lots of boxing and MMA.

Nope no ESPN+ access at all in Canada :(

I don't have sound. Anybody else? Walkouts for first bout, but my ESPN+ is like it's muted.

Legit have ESPN+, but no sound. Nice feature. You gents enjoy, headed out with the wife to grab a bite with friends so I'll have to catch it when I get back later tonight.

I don't have sound. Anybody else? Walkouts for first bout, but my ESPN+ is like it's muted.

Legit have ESPN+, but no sound. Nice feature. You gents enjoy, headed out with the wife to grab a bite with friends so I'll have to catch it when I get back later tonight.
Same. No sound here either, bro.

What's he done?

I know he's been charged with beating his girlfriend, he's pretty notorious for being a douchebag who picks fights at local bars with random drunk people significantly smaller than him.

I've never met him personally but I've heard a lot of bad stories about him.

Getting ready to leave, but watched that one. 3-1 shorty, right? With a 10-8 against him in the first.
Has to be 38-37 x 3 shorty to be legit, right? Are we going to see him get jobbed?

Official scorecards:
39-36, 38-37 UD for wrong guy?
WTF?
I wasn't watching closely, but...

I'm out. Catch you guys later.

Wait what? Lol

I legit thought the fight had been stopped and next thing I know it’s a UD ...

Hey wait. I thought this didn’t start until 8 eastern

Wow. They are actually going through with this new belt thingy

Started at age 37? Can you say opponent.

A person has to question the designation of prospect if they are putting him in with someone this inexperienced.

Crap like this is how people get hurt

Back