Rivas vs. Rozicki Bridgeweight Title Oct.22 ESPN+

Talk about Murphy’s Law, wbc is going hard on this Bridgerweight no matter what

Rozicki is from my hometown. His fights are always exciting, and he hits very hard, but his defense isn't the best. He might be outmatched/outsized here, but this is a great opportunity for him. Hoping he pull off a miracle and get the job done. I recommend checking out some of his fights.

Rozicki is from my hometown. His fights are always exciting, and he hits very hard, but his defense isn't the best. He might be outmatched/outsized here, but this is a great opportunity for him. Hoping he pull off a miracle and get the job done. I recommend checking out some of his fights.
Cool

I'm good with it tbh.... well, except for the name which is poor at best.
Usyk could be a three division champ :)

I'm hoping they can change cruiserweight back to 190. then this division is "okay"

He'd also from my hometown and he's a total shitbag of a person.

I hope he gets KTFO.

I'm good with it tbh.... well, except for the name which is poor at best.
Usyk could be a three division champ :)

I know you're half joking, but would it count as being a 3 weight world champ if every other sanctioning body says no to bridgerweight?

Can't think of anyone more deserving than Jennings, who hasn't fought in almost 2 years and has lost his last 2 fights.
What about Ryan Rozicki? Better?

Also, "bridgerweight". Jesus.

Back