Rivas vs. Rozicki Bridgeweight Title Oct.22 ESPN+

Was a surprisingly good scrap.
I'll run it back now, I guess. When did it cut off in English? 12th round, but how much time left?

Just thinking, I might have to watch in Spanish unless nothing is missed, really.

I'll run it back now, I guess. When did it cut off in English? 12th round, but how much time left?

Just thinking, I might have to watch in Spanish unless nothing is missed, really.
Right at the beginning of round 12.

Right at the beginning of round 12.
I'm giving it a go in English. I'm at the decision of the "co-main" (that was a 4-rounder?). If I have to see the 12th, I'll FF the Spanish version. Maybe it doesn't cut off on the replay? Seems weird if they put it up with the main cutting off before the final round.
That would be kind of shitty for someone who was going in blind to the replay. Like WTH?

Now a speech (in French) after the co-main? 4 rounds for the Canadian Championship? OK, FF to main.

Really glad I'm watching this way, actually. Seems like BRUTAL spacing on these fights. 20 minutes between each?

I feel Ryan getting only 3 feels a bit wide. but also in the realm of possibility. Ryan fought in my home town not long ago. Hope he gets another big fight. He's clearly too small for "bridgerweight"

I nodded off about round 3 or 4 last night, so just watched the 3rd-12th on the Spanish on-demand. Looks like they don't have the English as of this morning, I guess because it cut off the 12th. Not a bad Friday Night Fight.

I’m all for a Not-so-heavyweight belt granted from 183 to 192 lbs.

This should fix boxing.

I’m all for a Not-so-heavyweight belt granted from 183 to 192 lbs.

This should fix boxing.

It just looks bad when bridgerweight is only recognized by one sanctioning body, and the rest are like no thanks. I do think some of the gaps between light-heavy and up need rethinking though.

They should raise super middle to 174, lhw to 185, and cruiser to 215. Problem solved, no bridger weight needed.

Back