Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna come to your house and take everything you got. Since you admit you won't try to stop me.

The answer is NEVER to burn, loot and riot.

what's the point in saying that? That's some after the fact pointlessness.

The politicians didn't force your buddies to go out and destroy the city. Look up Personal Accountability and study it a bit.

We agree on probably everything we're talking about except what do do in a conflict.

Burning, looting and rioting are not acceptable, and sure, if I have a choice of course those things aren't happening.

The point to saying it is that it did happen, and the reason Rittenhouse was in danger was the fact the authorities let it get out of control. That's something we can address so there isn't a next time, don't you think? If the police threw their hands up and let that happen in my neighborhood, I'd do everything I could to prevent them from doing it again.

I'm all about personal accountability. I don't support or forgive violence and destruction.

I do empathize with some of the people who have been driven to it and think we should do better as a society, but that isn't the same thing. Everyone is responsible for every crime they commit, full stop. I don't think saying that means I can't also think there are societal issues we have to address.

Of course the whataboutism is strong and all of the losers are making this a race issue because he was acquitted... but the main reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution pursued the wrong charges. I know it's difficult for the lower common denominator to understand, but there was no way that a jury could beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that he premeditatively arrived at that location to shot those three specific people and carried through with it.

They would have had a much easier time convicting him if they charged him with second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. But, the ego on these prosecutors got in the way of that.

I guarantee I've seen a lot more of the complaints from the left than anyone in this thread and it all comes down to the fact a conservative with a gun shot some liberals who were (optically) there to support BLM. It's a purely ideological position and they don't care about the legality of what happened, it's a bitter pill to swallow. Rittenhouse was patrolling with a Boogaloo Boi and was photographed with Proud Boys, all enemies of the left. Add to that the fact most of the left is opposed to guns at all let lone rifles at a protest (riot) and you have a perfect storm of blind outrage.

Beau of the Fifth Column is someone conservatives don't seem to like very much, and he refuses to come within miles of this topic, because obviously he knows Rittenhouse was innocent and he doesn't want to say anything. If he's honest, it alienates his viewers, if he lies, it hurts his credibility, so he says nothing. I left a comment on one of his videos saying how disappointed I was that he isn't injecting some sanity into this discussion.

We agree on probably everything we're talking about except what do do in a conflict.

Burning, looting and rioting are not acceptable, and sure, if I have a choice of course those things aren't happening.

The point to saying it is that it did happen, and the reason Rittenhouse was in danger was the fact the authorities let it get out of control. That's something we can address so there isn't a next time, don't you think? If the police threw their hands up and let that happen in my neighborhood, I'd do everything I could to prevent them from doing it again.

I'm all about personal accountability. I don't support or forgive violence and destruction.

I do empathize with some of the people who have been driven to it and think we should do better as a society, but that isn't the same thing. Everyone is responsible for every crime they commit, full stop. I don't think saying that means I can't also think there are societal issues we have to address.

Dude...did you just Dox yourself?:)

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any stranger...

Dude...did you just Dox yourself?:)

Yes.

I've posted my full name and address plenty of times on Sherdog. I used to run the risk department for a transaction processor for online poker and my details were available to much, much nastier people than you'll find on Sherdog.

This is me.

198455_6055905621_244_n.jpg

Of course the whataboutism is strong and all of the losers are making this a race issue because he was acquitted... but the main reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution pursued the wrong charges. I know it's difficult for the lower common denominator to understand, but there was no way that a jury could beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that he premeditatively arrived at that location to shot those three specific people and carried through with it.

They would have had a much easier time convicting him if they charged him with second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. But, the ego on these prosecutors got in the way of that.

The prosecution wasn't in charge of what they were going to pursue. Second degree, never happening. Their handlers thought it was a slam dunk.

Which also ties into how hilarious the prosecution came off, both sides laughed at how terrible the case was. The prosecution had an impossible task.

Yes.

I've posted my full name and address plenty of times on Sherdog. I used to run the risk department for a transaction processor for online poker and my details were available to much, much nastier people than you'll find on Sherdog.

This is me.

198455_6055905621_244_n.jpg

"That's a bold strategy, Cotton, lets see how it plays out for him!":)

lmao at these dweebs calling each other out in here

Back