Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course the whataboutism is strong and all of the losers are making this a race issue because he was acquitted... but the main reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution pursued the wrong charges. I know it's difficult for the lower common denominator to understand, but there was no way that a jury could beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that he premeditatively arrived at that location to shot those three specific people and carried through with it.

They would have had a much easier time convicting him if they charged him with second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. But, the ego on these prosecutors got in the way of that.

Your avatar?!?11? Niiiiiiiiie

Given that’s not what happened how twisted up is your vagina trying to find any possible way to blame this kid for being attacked by a guy who rapes kids

Are you a psychopath blindly throwing punches in the dark?

I have supported an innocent verdict for a year.

I think some states have limited ability to use lethal force to defend property. Texas, for example.

https://www.dougmurphylaw.com/defense-of-property

Plus, pretty sure there's always the South Park Defense, where you just shout "He's coming right for us".

Interesting, thanks for the information.

I'm curious what constitutes criminal mischief, I'll look it up later.

Interesting, thanks for the information.

I'm curious what constitutes criminal mischief, I'll look it up later.

Honestly, I think vandalism applies. Texas goes out of its way to make it legal to shoot people. I know at one point, and maybe even still, police could shoot you in the back if you're a fleeing criminal.

I think Texas and like a couple other states have a law of "Mutual Combat". If a couple guys need to duke it out, they can go to a police officer and he'll basically referee a fistfight.

They also have my favorite criminal sentence length. "Life, plus a day".

Baby faced teen in a late night riot armed with an ar15 & no adult accountable for his whereabouts? Sounds like us!

-trumpers

Because he was alone and was blindsided. Also, pretty sure you aren't allowed to defend your property with deadly force.
I'm gonna come to your house and take everything you got. Since you admit you won't try to stop me.

I said "obviously" because the answer isn't heavily armed civilians, it's properly addressing civil unrest with adequate policing.
The answer is NEVER to burn, loot and riot.

Things should never be permitted to get to this point.
what's the point in saying that? That's some after the fact pointlessness.

The politicians who allowed this to happen should be held accountable.
The politicians didn't force your buddies to go out and destroy the city. Look up Personal Accountability and study it a bit.

Honestly, I think vandalism applies. Texas goes out of its way to make it legal to shoot people. I know at one point, and maybe even still, police could shoot you in the back if you're a fleeing criminal.

I think Texas and like a couple other states have a law of "Mutual Combat". If a couple guys need to duke it out, they can go to a police officer and he'll basically referee a fistfight.

Cops can shoot people in the back anywhere depending on what they're doing. If you're fleeing with a gun in your hand all 50 states and all LEO organizations would justify deadly force.

it's more nuanced than that but even CA a white dude holding a shotgun got merked in the back of the head in Napa, CA for doing just that and he only had one working arm

Washington states mutual combat laws birthed Phoenix Jones

I'm gonna come to your house and take everything you got. Since you admit you won't try to stop me.

The answer is NEVER to burn, loot and riot.

what's the point in saying that? That's some after the fact pointlessness.

The politicians didn't force your buddies to go out and destroy the city. Look up Personal Accountability and study it a bit.
Oh stfu, you fucking, fake, internet tough guy. Loiosh is too good a man to fuck you up, but I'm sure one of his neighbours would gladly oblige and destroy your fat ass because they like him. You see everything in b&w and I also tend to do that. Be glad there are Men who are clever to see things in shades of grey.

Oh stfu, you fucking, fake, internet tough guy.
If that's how you took it that you need to leave St. Snowflakesberg.
Loiosh is too good a man to fuck you up,[/QUOTE] BS and I highly doubt he'd even agree with you about his abilities to do so.
but I'm sure one of his neighbours would gladly oblige and destroy
AAAhhh sure, you know for a fact his neighbors have a neighborhood watch on patrol every day/night
your fat ass
Aaaannd... another guy that hasn't seen my pics the mayberry/
Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic? thread.
because they like him.
OK unless YOU are his neighbor this is just a blind assumption. You are assuming his neighbors are cool with a hardcore lefty from hell. Stop the silliness Nostradamus.
You see everything in b&w and I also tend to do that. Be glad there are Men who are clever to see things in shades of grey.
Never said I had a problem with seeing things grey. But I'll be damned if I don't speak up when it comes to someone trying to push things into shit-brown.

Cops can shoot people in the back anywhere depending on what they're doing. If you're fleeing with a gun in your hand all 50 states and all LEO organizations would justify deadly force.

it's more nuanced than that but even CA a white dude holding a shotgun got merked in the back of the head in Napa, CA for doing just that and he only had one working arm

Yeah, but I think in Texas they just need to have a "suspicion" that the suspect will commit another crime. Whatever standards there are to shoot people legally, Texas be like "Oh, I can beat that".

<22>
you sound super tough and scary. Calling someone out while you're on dubs is definitely going to go well for you.
I'm not calling him out. I'm simply saying there are some people who don't give a fuck how "tough" you look. There are some people who look "normal" and they will fuck you up.

I'm not calling him out. I'm simply saying there are some people who don't give a fuck how "tough" you look. There are some people who look "normal" and they will fuck you up.
I don't see anything. Post it again.
My picture is in that thread too btw. I'd gladly fuck you up. If you're too big, I wouldn't mind using my trusty crowbar. I mean that.
Seems like you're inviting him to partake in fisticuffs. If you had said that to me I would assume you are ready to meet up and throw down. Ergo - Calling me out.

"There are some people who look "normal" and they will fuck you up" is the battle cry of edgelords worldwide. People who say this kind of stuff sound like dorks.

I don't see anything. Post it again.
My picture is in that thread too btw. I'd gladly fuck you up. If you're too big, I wouldn't mind using my trusty crowbar. I mean that.
You ignore me pointing out all of your nonsense just to cherry pick that? wow....

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/154792275/
I was the resident heavyweight on my team. Time to break out the crowbar I guess. rollseyes.jpg

Of course the whataboutism is strong and all of the losers are making this a race issue because he was acquitted... but the main reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution pursued the wrong charges. I know it's difficult for the lower common denominator to understand, but there was no way that a jury could beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that he premeditatively arrived at that location to shot those three specific people and carried through with it.

They would have had a much easier time convicting him if they charged him with second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. But, the ego on these prosecutors got in the way of that

Yeah seems to me this prosecutor was trying to use this case for publicity to advance his career, it was Hilarious how pissed offbhe was making the judge , the MFer became a meme to gun owners and multiple military folk after he pointed the weapon at the Jurors , fucking moron.

Seems like you're inviting him to partake in fisticuffs. If you had said that to me I would assume you are ready to meet up and throw down. Ergo - Calling me out.

"There are some people who look "normal" and they will fuck you up" is the battle cry of edgelords worldwide. People who say this kind of stuff sound like dorks.
Did we invite you in our conversation? So go away.

Back